- RT @Skinnymomchall: Good morning! Started the week off with another great workout and 100 burpees!~I love Mondays and #sweat 1 day ago
- Great workout then a cool shower and still sweating on way to work. # 1 day ago
- RT @DanaBenbow: Shut up! Indiana ranked third rudest in the nation indy.st/12GOut0 ~ so much for the Hoosier Hospitality 4 days ago
- One of my fears is my kids going on a bus trip and and the bus gets in an accident. My heart goes out to all involved with #fieldtripcrash 5 days ago
- RT @Skinnymomchall: it's summer what's your favorite grilled food. I love grilling burgers with grilled pineapples! ~Ahi Tuna and asparagus 6 days ago
From losing to living
August 15, 2012Posted by on
Just because I care and I get all sorts of emails, I thought I would share my knowledge or lack of with you. I received this email from BlueMile. BlueMile is a runners’/walkers’ store. They just happen to be having a bra sale this weekend. Anyway, I don’t really need a bra but they did pass along some info whether you agree or disagree this is what they along with Moving Comfort said:
Just like your shoes, it’s important for women to take special care of her bras, as the properties that provide support and comfort deteriorate over time. The average life of your sports bra is about 6-12 months, depending on care and amount of use. Here are a few tips for caring for your sports bras from our friends at Moving Comfort:
While sports bras are machine washable, these guidelines will give your sports bra a longer life:
• Fasten the hooks before tossing them in the machine
• Hang dry. Dryers wear down the fabric and moisture management properties
• If you do use the dryer, do not use fabric softeners or sheets
• A sports bra should be replaced every 6-12 months. If you can’t read the care label anymore, it’s time for an update
At BlueMile, we specialize in helping women of all shapes and sizes find the right bra, and we believe we have a size for just about everyone! Hope to see you this weekend!
Now some questions or observations from a guy. Do sports bras really have hooks? I use liquid fabric softener. Should I not use that when I wash them (but they smell so good)? Only 6 months? I have clothes (socks and underwear included) that are older than 10 years. I just thought I would pass this along to you. I am not right but, in my defense, I have never claimed to be.