- What does 'when in Rome' actually mean? LeBron was in New York last night. #RoyalProtocol Welcome to America. Why is this news? #ComeOnMan 1 week ago
- If #Mizzou beats #Bama should #IU be a top 4 team in playoffs since they beat Missouri at Missouri @Indytide @mommacitak Go Hoosiers 1 week ago
- Enter the HomeAway for the Holidays Sweepstakes - Today's prize is a 7-night trip to Grand Cayman! homeaway.apps.umbel.com/48c/holiday-fo… 2 weeks ago
- "@ShannonSaldana: He had to redeem himself @Cobyashi @10_jac @kwasson123 @StacieRees" #makeitharder 2 weeks ago
- Great News! If you don't smoke you pay a lower premium. I just completed my enrollment as a nonsmoker & I'll be paying more. #WrongTagLine 1 month ago
From losing to living
August 15, 2012Posted by on
Just because I care and I get all sorts of emails, I thought I would share my knowledge or lack of with you. I received this email from BlueMile. BlueMile is a runners’/walkers’ store. They just happen to be having a bra sale this weekend. Anyway, I don’t really need a bra but they did pass along some info whether you agree or disagree this is what they along with Moving Comfort said:
Just like your shoes, it’s important for women to take special care of her bras, as the properties that provide support and comfort deteriorate over time. The average life of your sports bra is about 6-12 months, depending on care and amount of use. Here are a few tips for caring for your sports bras from our friends at Moving Comfort:
While sports bras are machine washable, these guidelines will give your sports bra a longer life:
• Fasten the hooks before tossing them in the machine
• Hang dry. Dryers wear down the fabric and moisture management properties
• If you do use the dryer, do not use fabric softeners or sheets
• A sports bra should be replaced every 6-12 months. If you can’t read the care label anymore, it’s time for an update
At BlueMile, we specialize in helping women of all shapes and sizes find the right bra, and we believe we have a size for just about everyone! Hope to see you this weekend!
Now some questions or observations from a guy. Do sports bras really have hooks? I use liquid fabric softener. Should I not use that when I wash them (but they smell so good)? Only 6 months? I have clothes (socks and underwear included) that are older than 10 years. I just thought I would pass this along to you. I am not right but, in my defense, I have never claimed to be.