- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 5 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Monthly Archives: February 2012
February 23, 2012Posted by on
I really should have weighed myself at home when I started this. I am doing what I think will help me drop the pounds to reach my goal. I weighed at lunch yesterday after exercising and it read 163 lbs. That scale is different than the “Official Scale” but, I can use it as a reference. Of course it is even different than the one I use at home in the morning after I shower. So, as long as I don’t confuse myself and compare apples to oranges, going forward, I should be ok.
Maybe I should have eased myself into this. If I am not busy, I like to eat. I feel hungry at home in the evenings. I am pretty sure it has more to do with what I have gotten myself accustomed to the past four months. I know I am not eating as much as I was so, yes, I am hungry. Over the next few weeks I think the hunger pains will lesson.
February 21, 2012Posted by on
Today I registered for a work related Biggest Loser. I am hoping to update this blog at least once a week with my weigh in numbers and my pictures. I sure hope by the end of the 12 week event my pictures look better. Surely, they can’t look worse. My plan is to eat around 2000 calories a day, cardio 5-6 times a week, and resistance training 3-4 times a week. So, my first day weigh in is 169.6. To be honest I have never seen the scales this high. I am not making any excuses now. Lets get it done.