- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Monthly Archives: February 2012
February 23, 2012Posted by on
I really should have weighed myself at home when I started this. I am doing what I think will help me drop the pounds to reach my goal. I weighed at lunch yesterday after exercising and it read 163 lbs. That scale is different than the “Official Scale” but, I can use it as a reference. Of course it is even different than the one I use at home in the morning after I shower. So, as long as I don’t confuse myself and compare apples to oranges, going forward, I should be ok.
Maybe I should have eased myself into this. If I am not busy, I like to eat. I feel hungry at home in the evenings. I am pretty sure it has more to do with what I have gotten myself accustomed to the past four months. I know I am not eating as much as I was so, yes, I am hungry. Over the next few weeks I think the hunger pains will lesson.
February 21, 2012Posted by on
Today I registered for a work related Biggest Loser. I am hoping to update this blog at least once a week with my weigh in numbers and my pictures. I sure hope by the end of the 12 week event my pictures look better. Surely, they can’t look worse. My plan is to eat around 2000 calories a day, cardio 5-6 times a week, and resistance training 3-4 times a week. So, my first day weigh in is 169.6. To be honest I have never seen the scales this high. I am not making any excuses now. Lets get it done.