- Someone told me he wasn't wearing anything under the towel. I had to see for myself. #PeytonStatue https://t.co/sW8s9hLzS7 1 week ago
- The commercials at Lucas Oil Stadium are awesome. The backup QBs supporting Manning is awesome. #ThankYouPeyton #sfvsind 1 week ago
- Two days in a row now I've heard Men At Work's "Down Under". I've never had it but, I'm hungry for a Vegemite sandwich. #FeedMe 1 week ago
- Did @dannyanderson23 just quote @SnoopDogg 's Gin & Juice. "my mind on my money And my money on my mind" #RappingPastor #ILoveMyChurch 2 weeks ago
- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 1 month ago
From losing to living
Note To Self
February 23, 2012Posted by on
I really should have weighed myself at home when I started this. I am doing what I think will help me drop the pounds to reach my goal. I weighed at lunch yesterday after exercising and it read 163 lbs. That scale is different than the “Official Scale” but, I can use it as a reference. Of course it is even different than the one I use at home in the morning after I shower. So, as long as I don’t confuse myself and compare apples to oranges, going forward, I should be ok.
Maybe I should have eased myself into this. If I am not busy, I like to eat. I feel hungry at home in the evenings. I am pretty sure it has more to do with what I have gotten myself accustomed to the past four months. I know I am not eating as much as I was so, yes, I am hungry. Over the next few weeks I think the hunger pains will lesson.