- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
One Week Down 163 LBS
March 1, 2012Posted by on
Well we had our first weigh-in. I am happy with what I lost. I dropped 6.6 pounds. I know this won’t and shouldn’t be the norm. I am shooting for around 2 pounds a week. I have a feeling this week will be hard. My first weight was a bit inflated. I ate and drank a lot before weighing in. Here are my numbers for this week. I am adding a number for my scales I use at home.
Home – 159.5 lbs
Official – 163 lbs
Lunch – 160.5 lbs.
I was able to run 6 out of 7 nights about 3 miles per night but, I only body weight exercised 2 times.
I was a little slow to get this post up. I weighed myself at lunch today, Wednesday 2/29/2012 and it was 159.5