- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
One Week Down 163 LBS
March 1, 2012Posted by on
Well we had our first weigh-in. I am happy with what I lost. I dropped 6.6 pounds. I know this won’t and shouldn’t be the norm. I am shooting for around 2 pounds a week. I have a feeling this week will be hard. My first weight was a bit inflated. I ate and drank a lot before weighing in. Here are my numbers for this week. I am adding a number for my scales I use at home.
Home – 159.5 lbs
Official – 163 lbs
Lunch – 160.5 lbs.
I was able to run 6 out of 7 nights about 3 miles per night but, I only body weight exercised 2 times.
I was a little slow to get this post up. I weighed myself at lunch today, Wednesday 2/29/2012 and it was 159.5