- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
One Week Down 163 LBS
March 1, 2012Posted by on
Well we had our first weigh-in. I am happy with what I lost. I dropped 6.6 pounds. I know this won’t and shouldn’t be the norm. I am shooting for around 2 pounds a week. I have a feeling this week will be hard. My first weight was a bit inflated. I ate and drank a lot before weighing in. Here are my numbers for this week. I am adding a number for my scales I use at home.
Home – 159.5 lbs
Official – 163 lbs
Lunch – 160.5 lbs.
I was able to run 6 out of 7 nights about 3 miles per night but, I only body weight exercised 2 times.
I was a little slow to get this post up. I weighed myself at lunch today, Wednesday 2/29/2012 and it was 159.5