- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
One Third In the Books – 157.2 LBS
March 19, 2012Posted by on
Today was a disappointing weigh-in day. I knew I would hit a plateau at some point or points during this but I guess I was hoping that I wouldn’t see it. I have been trying really hard to behave and eat right and exercise daily. I can do better in the eating right department. I have been snacking on jelly beans not a lot but I guess it doesn’t take much. I also have been hitting the jar of nuts a little too much. Nuts do have their benefits and are a healthy snack but, eating too much of anything can be bad. I can get better at that. I also read an article about fasting one day a week (they actually said Thursday). Supposedly, this helps retrain the body to burn stored energy. I was actually impressed I managed to not consume anything on Wednesday. So, I thought I was heading for a decent week for my weight. By the way I still think I had a bad scale reading. My official weight was 157.2 pounds. Down 0.4 pounds but, when I weighed myself at home naked, after the shower, I was 1.5 pounds lighter than my previous post shower weight.
Home – 153.5 lbs
Official – 157.2 lbs
Lunch – 155.5 lbs
Up until this point I have been running every day. The past two weeks 4 miles per day. I figured as soon as I hit a plateau, I would change my exercise. I am going to add 3 days of high intensity total body weight lifting along with 4 days of running. My plan is to try this for one or two weeks and adjust accordingly. I am really bummed for only registering the 0.4 pound loss. Man I wish I could eat a pizza. Until Next week…shooting for 2 pounds!