- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
One Third In the Books – 157.2 LBS
March 19, 2012Posted by on
Today was a disappointing weigh-in day. I knew I would hit a plateau at some point or points during this but I guess I was hoping that I wouldn’t see it. I have been trying really hard to behave and eat right and exercise daily. I can do better in the eating right department. I have been snacking on jelly beans not a lot but I guess it doesn’t take much. I also have been hitting the jar of nuts a little too much. Nuts do have their benefits and are a healthy snack but, eating too much of anything can be bad. I can get better at that. I also read an article about fasting one day a week (they actually said Thursday). Supposedly, this helps retrain the body to burn stored energy. I was actually impressed I managed to not consume anything on Wednesday. So, I thought I was heading for a decent week for my weight. By the way I still think I had a bad scale reading. My official weight was 157.2 pounds. Down 0.4 pounds but, when I weighed myself at home naked, after the shower, I was 1.5 pounds lighter than my previous post shower weight.
Home – 153.5 lbs
Official – 157.2 lbs
Lunch – 155.5 lbs
Up until this point I have been running every day. The past two weeks 4 miles per day. I figured as soon as I hit a plateau, I would change my exercise. I am going to add 3 days of high intensity total body weight lifting along with 4 days of running. My plan is to try this for one or two weeks and adjust accordingly. I am really bummed for only registering the 0.4 pound loss. Man I wish I could eat a pizza. Until Next week…shooting for 2 pounds!