- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 1, 2012Posted by on
I have been really lucky to be able to run outside the whole month of March in Indiana. Today, a day before a weigh-in, I am stuck in my house. Being trapped inside all of the evil foods (that my kids love) keep calling my name. It’s hard not to listen but, I will. So, I came to my computer and check out facebook. Why is everyone else in Florida on the beach or at a pool? Rain, rain go away so these food devils will leave me alone. I think this week will mark my halfway point. I am not good with pictures and or photoshop but, I am going to try to post a side by side picture of the start and the midway results. Have I told you the jelly beans know my name???? I have to go outside.