- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 1, 2012Posted by on
I have been really lucky to be able to run outside the whole month of March in Indiana. Today, a day before a weigh-in, I am stuck in my house. Being trapped inside all of the evil foods (that my kids love) keep calling my name. It’s hard not to listen but, I will. So, I came to my computer and check out facebook. Why is everyone else in Florida on the beach or at a pool? Rain, rain go away so these food devils will leave me alone. I think this week will mark my halfway point. I am not good with pictures and or photoshop but, I am going to try to post a side by side picture of the start and the midway results. Have I told you the jelly beans know my name???? I have to go outside.