- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 1, 2012Posted by on
I have been really lucky to be able to run outside the whole month of March in Indiana. Today, a day before a weigh-in, I am stuck in my house. Being trapped inside all of the evil foods (that my kids love) keep calling my name. It’s hard not to listen but, I will. So, I came to my computer and check out facebook. Why is everyone else in Florida on the beach or at a pool? Rain, rain go away so these food devils will leave me alone. I think this week will mark my halfway point. I am not good with pictures and or photoshop but, I am going to try to post a side by side picture of the start and the midway results. Have I told you the jelly beans know my name???? I have to go outside.