- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 5, 2012Posted by on
Small things that help the cause. Last night I was able to slip out of my jeans without unbuttoning. Also, this morning I naked weighed myself and the scale showed 145.5 pounds. This was a bit exciting yet, a little exaggerated. Jeans stretch the longer you wear them and Wednesday is my fast day. So of course, I should be a little bit lighter. Today is a 20 minute total body circuit followed by a 2.5 mile run.