- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 5, 2012Posted by on
Small things that help the cause. Last night I was able to slip out of my jeans without unbuttoning. Also, this morning I naked weighed myself and the scale showed 145.5 pounds. This was a bit exciting yet, a little exaggerated. Jeans stretch the longer you wear them and Wednesday is my fast day. So of course, I should be a little bit lighter. Today is a 20 minute total body circuit followed by a 2.5 mile run.