- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 5, 2012Posted by on
Small things that help the cause. Last night I was able to slip out of my jeans without unbuttoning. Also, this morning I naked weighed myself and the scale showed 145.5 pounds. This was a bit exciting yet, a little exaggerated. Jeans stretch the longer you wear them and Wednesday is my fast day. So of course, I should be a little bit lighter. Today is a 20 minute total body circuit followed by a 2.5 mile run.