- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Bad Weekend – Work Outwise
April 8, 2012Posted by on
This has been a tough weekend for me. I was off work Friday (yeah) but, that takes me out of my normal, creature of habit, daily routine. I meant to run while my car was in the shop but, it was very cold and I didn’t feel like braving the weather. I had to get some yard work done so, I did do that. It wasn’t anything too strenuous so, not a good workout. At least I was not inside eating. Then my wife came home and decided we should take our boys to see Big Miracle. Very good movie showing things can get done if people from all walks of life can work together. BUT…I think I had half of the popcorn that were intended for the boys. Popcorn is the devil to me.
Saturday, my wife worked and with 3 kids I can’t do much of exercising. I would have liked to run for about an hour. Instead, I settled to glide on the gazelle, that poney tailed guy, Tony Little contraption. Not sure that did much but I tried.
Sunday was a little better. After the kids woke us up around 5:30 am and before church, I went on a 50 minute run. That was great because it gave me an excuse for not eating the sticky buns and all of the candy the Easter Bunny left the kids. I love candy.
My family had a hard time understanding that I am in a biggest loser competition. I am not just on a diet. I would cheat on a diet to eat candy, hamburgers, brats, corn salad and did I mention candy. This is a competition. I want to win some money (and along the way change my eating habbits and health).
This is enough rambling. I am watching the Masters and I don’t want to prof read this so, here goes nothing. I hope everyone had a great Easter. I hope my numbers are ok tomorrow.