- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Inspiring Blogger – Really?
April 9, 2012Posted by on
I was pleasantly surprised this morning that Beth and Elysia at Weight4Us nominated my blog for the Inspiring Blogger Award. I am honored that anyone would read my blog let alone be nominated for an award. I thank everyone for following my goofy journey on trying to live a healthy life. Check out Weight4Us. They talk about their journey of being healthy. We all have our bumps and bruises along the road. Our lives come along and interfere with our goals. I get my inspiration from everyone else and it makes me feel good someone else thinks I can help them. Thanks to all.