- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Inspiring Blogger – Really?
April 9, 2012Posted by on
I was pleasantly surprised this morning that Beth and Elysia at Weight4Us nominated my blog for the Inspiring Blogger Award. I am honored that anyone would read my blog let alone be nominated for an award. I thank everyone for following my goofy journey on trying to live a healthy life. Check out Weight4Us. They talk about their journey of being healthy. We all have our bumps and bruises along the road. Our lives come along and interfere with our goals. I get my inspiration from everyone else and it makes me feel good someone else thinks I can help them. Thanks to all.