- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 10, 2012Posted by on
So, I just figured out I did not do my Very Inspiring Blogger Award nomination any justice. I am supposed to follow some simple steps to justify my blog for this honor. Beth and Elysia at Weight4Us nominated my blog for the Inspiring Blogger Award. Beth and her daughter, Elysia are blogging of their lifestyle changing journey. As I said before life happens and they write about it. I appreciate being nominated by them because they are an inspiration to me.
Now onward to 7 unknown, rarely blogged about, fun facts about me.
- I am not very photogenic.
- As much as I try, I have no sense of creativity.
- I love reading.
- I am a huge sports fan. My favorite team is the Indianapolis Colts. A thing that really drives me nuts is when someone doesn’t support their local team. To me rooting for another city/state’s team is like rooting against the US in the Olympics.
- I like and eat anything and everything. People do not understand how I can eat some of the things I eat, just as I cannot understand how some people cannot like something.
- When the weather sirens start sounding, I rush outside to watch.
- I would rather do hard labor work than sit inside and watch TV (except when Deadliest Catch is on)
Here are 7 blogs that have inspired me and keep me on the right track of trying to be healthy
- Round To Ravishing The beautiful mother and wife, JoAnn writes of her journey of life and health with help from Les Mills Pump.
- Your Truth Diet Takes me on a funny but everyday life happens story of Shamekia Jenkins.
- Two Moms a slightly different average family but one that parallels my family and life’s adventures.
- Weight Loss & Corrine Corrine gives me my morning laughs and many times hunger pains from the food she shows. Corrine is a very positive person with her goal in with in sniffing distance.
- A Healthy Lifestyle Journal Diana is a fun loving cook that is trying like we all are to balance the real world and healthy living.
- Trying Not to be Fat No Polish jokes please. This is a witty and sometimes out of the box thinking young girl that can make a short walk to work an adventure.
- Live Passionately Tonight Allison has nothing but positive things to say day in and day out. She says she likes wine but, is she even old enough to drink it?
I wish I could write in all of the blogs I follow. It amazes me how similar all of our lives are. We all have hurdles, bad days, struggles, as well as good days, accomplishments, and treats. It so neat to see I am not the only one that goes through this.