- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 12, 2012Posted by on
It doesn’t take long to get addicted to this blogosphere stuff. I thought getting a workout in was challenging during the day with work, family, kids, baseball, cub scouts, football, gymnastics, homework, etc. Now I am addicted to blogs. I love seeing what everyone is doing. I like the little tips on how people are able to meet their goals with a busy life like mine. I like to show people I am hitting my goals along with everyone’s help here. This is how bad it has gotten. I sit at work with my personal email open. When someone I follow posts something, I get notified. I immediately go and read it. If I can relate to the topic I give my 2 cents worth of a worthless comment. I know it is weird but it is kind of like knowing and caring for a ton of people I don’t really know. While I am there I have to check out my stats, of course I want everyone to stop by, enlighten me, encourage me, and even bash me (I’m a big boy I can handle it). I want to post something on my blog but, sometimes I run out of time. I am walking a thin line on blogging during work time and that is a no no. So, I really need an intervention to stop me before I get fired. I guess then I would have all sort of time to do this but, I doubt my wife would like that. So, I am going to try to ease off watching my personal emails come in. I am going to try to get caught up at night when my family sleeps. Wish me luck! Thanks for being with me. I love you all! And a good night. That was my rock star ending. Did I mention that I am weird?