- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 12, 2012Posted by on
It doesn’t take long to get addicted to this blogosphere stuff. I thought getting a workout in was challenging during the day with work, family, kids, baseball, cub scouts, football, gymnastics, homework, etc. Now I am addicted to blogs. I love seeing what everyone is doing. I like the little tips on how people are able to meet their goals with a busy life like mine. I like to show people I am hitting my goals along with everyone’s help here. This is how bad it has gotten. I sit at work with my personal email open. When someone I follow posts something, I get notified. I immediately go and read it. If I can relate to the topic I give my 2 cents worth of a worthless comment. I know it is weird but it is kind of like knowing and caring for a ton of people I don’t really know. While I am there I have to check out my stats, of course I want everyone to stop by, enlighten me, encourage me, and even bash me (I’m a big boy I can handle it). I want to post something on my blog but, sometimes I run out of time. I am walking a thin line on blogging during work time and that is a no no. So, I really need an intervention to stop me before I get fired. I guess then I would have all sort of time to do this but, I doubt my wife would like that. So, I am going to try to ease off watching my personal emails come in. I am going to try to get caught up at night when my family sleeps. Wish me luck! Thanks for being with me. I love you all! And a good night. That was my rock star ending. Did I mention that I am weird?