- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 12, 2012Posted by on
It doesn’t take long to get addicted to this blogosphere stuff. I thought getting a workout in was challenging during the day with work, family, kids, baseball, cub scouts, football, gymnastics, homework, etc. Now I am addicted to blogs. I love seeing what everyone is doing. I like the little tips on how people are able to meet their goals with a busy life like mine. I like to show people I am hitting my goals along with everyone’s help here. This is how bad it has gotten. I sit at work with my personal email open. When someone I follow posts something, I get notified. I immediately go and read it. If I can relate to the topic I give my 2 cents worth of a worthless comment. I know it is weird but it is kind of like knowing and caring for a ton of people I don’t really know. While I am there I have to check out my stats, of course I want everyone to stop by, enlighten me, encourage me, and even bash me (I’m a big boy I can handle it). I want to post something on my blog but, sometimes I run out of time. I am walking a thin line on blogging during work time and that is a no no. So, I really need an intervention to stop me before I get fired. I guess then I would have all sort of time to do this but, I doubt my wife would like that. So, I am going to try to ease off watching my personal emails come in. I am going to try to get caught up at night when my family sleeps. Wish me luck! Thanks for being with me. I love you all! And a good night. That was my rock star ending. Did I mention that I am weird?