- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 8 – 146.4 Pounds
April 16, 2012Posted by on
I am not sure how I got off of my week numbers. I am sure no one else noticed. I am 2/3 done with my competition. So, far I have lost a total of 23.2 pounds. It has been really hard making me behave and not cheat. I guess my will power is pretty strong. This is not a diet this is a competition. But from this competition, I have learned what it takes to live a healthy way. After I am done with the competition, I will continue to eat healthy. Not to the extreme that will cause my wife to kill me like the past couple of months. I will allow myself to go out and eat. I would love some chicken wings and pizza. Here are my weigh in numbers for this morning:
Official – 146.4 lbs
Home (sans clothes) – 143.5 lbs
I really need to mark a spot on my floor so I know exactly where to stand for the pictures. Amateur photographer. I am going to try to get to 30 pounds before this competition is over.
P.S. I need to figure out how to weigh in at the office like I weigh in at home. Anyone have any suggestions? HAHA.