- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 8 – 146.4 Pounds
April 16, 2012Posted by on
I am not sure how I got off of my week numbers. I am sure no one else noticed. I am 2/3 done with my competition. So, far I have lost a total of 23.2 pounds. It has been really hard making me behave and not cheat. I guess my will power is pretty strong. This is not a diet this is a competition. But from this competition, I have learned what it takes to live a healthy way. After I am done with the competition, I will continue to eat healthy. Not to the extreme that will cause my wife to kill me like the past couple of months. I will allow myself to go out and eat. I would love some chicken wings and pizza. Here are my weigh in numbers for this morning:
Official – 146.4 lbs
Home (sans clothes) – 143.5 lbs
I really need to mark a spot on my floor so I know exactly where to stand for the pictures. Amateur photographer. I am going to try to get to 30 pounds before this competition is over.
P.S. I need to figure out how to weigh in at the office like I weigh in at home. Anyone have any suggestions? HAHA.