- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 8 – 146.4 Pounds
April 16, 2012Posted by on
I am not sure how I got off of my week numbers. I am sure no one else noticed. I am 2/3 done with my competition. So, far I have lost a total of 23.2 pounds. It has been really hard making me behave and not cheat. I guess my will power is pretty strong. This is not a diet this is a competition. But from this competition, I have learned what it takes to live a healthy way. After I am done with the competition, I will continue to eat healthy. Not to the extreme that will cause my wife to kill me like the past couple of months. I will allow myself to go out and eat. I would love some chicken wings and pizza. Here are my weigh in numbers for this morning:
Official – 146.4 lbs
Home (sans clothes) – 143.5 lbs
I really need to mark a spot on my floor so I know exactly where to stand for the pictures. Amateur photographer. I am going to try to get to 30 pounds before this competition is over.
P.S. I need to figure out how to weigh in at the office like I weigh in at home. Anyone have any suggestions? HAHA.