- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 8 – 146.4 Pounds
April 16, 2012Posted by on
I am not sure how I got off of my week numbers. I am sure no one else noticed. I am 2/3 done with my competition. So, far I have lost a total of 23.2 pounds. It has been really hard making me behave and not cheat. I guess my will power is pretty strong. This is not a diet this is a competition. But from this competition, I have learned what it takes to live a healthy way. After I am done with the competition, I will continue to eat healthy. Not to the extreme that will cause my wife to kill me like the past couple of months. I will allow myself to go out and eat. I would love some chicken wings and pizza. Here are my weigh in numbers for this morning:
Official – 146.4 lbs
Home (sans clothes) – 143.5 lbs
I really need to mark a spot on my floor so I know exactly where to stand for the pictures. Amateur photographer. I am going to try to get to 30 pounds before this competition is over.
P.S. I need to figure out how to weigh in at the office like I weigh in at home. Anyone have any suggestions? HAHA.