- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 17, 2012Posted by on
I know this is way out there and totally different but, hey I am different anyway. My wife and I have decided we are going to take our three kids to the beach this summer for vacation. The kids’ ages range from 4 to 9 years old. When I have gone all I need was my cooler, a pair of shorts, and the beach. Now I have to think of other stuff for the kids (in case they don’t want to lay and drink with dad on the beach). Now here is one of those honest confessions of myself, I have more friends here than in real life. I live in Indiana and don’t want to travel to the west coast. We are trying to keep the drive around 12-13 hours. For my out of the country friends I will forgive you for not having any clue…hehe. Anyone have any suggestions?