- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 17, 2012Posted by on
I know this is way out there and totally different but, hey I am different anyway. My wife and I have decided we are going to take our three kids to the beach this summer for vacation. The kids’ ages range from 4 to 9 years old. When I have gone all I need was my cooler, a pair of shorts, and the beach. Now I have to think of other stuff for the kids (in case they don’t want to lay and drink with dad on the beach). Now here is one of those honest confessions of myself, I have more friends here than in real life. I live in Indiana and don’t want to travel to the west coast. We are trying to keep the drive around 12-13 hours. For my out of the country friends I will forgive you for not having any clue…hehe. Anyone have any suggestions?