- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 17, 2012Posted by on
I know this is way out there and totally different but, hey I am different anyway. My wife and I have decided we are going to take our three kids to the beach this summer for vacation. The kids’ ages range from 4 to 9 years old. When I have gone all I need was my cooler, a pair of shorts, and the beach. Now I have to think of other stuff for the kids (in case they don’t want to lay and drink with dad on the beach). Now here is one of those honest confessions of myself, I have more friends here than in real life. I live in Indiana and don’t want to travel to the west coast. We are trying to keep the drive around 12-13 hours. For my out of the country friends I will forgive you for not having any clue…hehe. Anyone have any suggestions?