- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 9 – 142.0 Pounds
April 23, 2012Posted by on
I was totally shocked at the weigh in this morning. I guess I shouldn’t be too shocked. I can see the finish line of this competition and I know I can win. I told my wife I am all in. I said I was going to make drastic changes just to get that win. One change I made was I started Insanity along with my regular runs of 3-5 miles a day. I am one week into it and I guess it has paid off. I am at 142 pounds. That is 4.4 pounds down from last week. I cut out cheating for this last stretch. Up until this post, I would cheat by eating any of those great snacks my kids have – some jelly beans, chocolates, marshmallows, etc. I could list more. I wouldn’t eat much but, I wouldn’t stop myself from stealing a bite or five. I still think the scales might be a bit touchy.
Changes last week:
2. No Cheating
Official – 142.0 lbs
Home (naked) – 139.0 lbs
I have a few more changes for next week. Hopefully, the number still goes down. I hope I don’t resort to cutting off limbs. I wonder what a pinky weighs.
I got a late jump taking these pictures. I took them after dinner tonight instead of right after work.