- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 9 – 142.0 Pounds
April 23, 2012Posted by on
I was totally shocked at the weigh in this morning. I guess I shouldn’t be too shocked. I can see the finish line of this competition and I know I can win. I told my wife I am all in. I said I was going to make drastic changes just to get that win. One change I made was I started Insanity along with my regular runs of 3-5 miles a day. I am one week into it and I guess it has paid off. I am at 142 pounds. That is 4.4 pounds down from last week. I cut out cheating for this last stretch. Up until this post, I would cheat by eating any of those great snacks my kids have – some jelly beans, chocolates, marshmallows, etc. I could list more. I wouldn’t eat much but, I wouldn’t stop myself from stealing a bite or five. I still think the scales might be a bit touchy.
Changes last week:
2. No Cheating
Official – 142.0 lbs
Home (naked) – 139.0 lbs
I have a few more changes for next week. Hopefully, the number still goes down. I hope I don’t resort to cutting off limbs. I wonder what a pinky weighs.
I got a late jump taking these pictures. I took them after dinner tonight instead of right after work.