- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 9 – 142.0 Pounds
April 23, 2012Posted by on
I was totally shocked at the weigh in this morning. I guess I shouldn’t be too shocked. I can see the finish line of this competition and I know I can win. I told my wife I am all in. I said I was going to make drastic changes just to get that win. One change I made was I started Insanity along with my regular runs of 3-5 miles a day. I am one week into it and I guess it has paid off. I am at 142 pounds. That is 4.4 pounds down from last week. I cut out cheating for this last stretch. Up until this post, I would cheat by eating any of those great snacks my kids have – some jelly beans, chocolates, marshmallows, etc. I could list more. I wouldn’t eat much but, I wouldn’t stop myself from stealing a bite or five. I still think the scales might be a bit touchy.
Changes last week:
2. No Cheating
Official – 142.0 lbs
Home (naked) – 139.0 lbs
I have a few more changes for next week. Hopefully, the number still goes down. I hope I don’t resort to cutting off limbs. I wonder what a pinky weighs.
I got a late jump taking these pictures. I took them after dinner tonight instead of right after work.