- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 10 – 141.4 Pounds
May 1, 2012Posted by on
I have been neglecting my blog family. I am trying to figure out what to blame it on but, I can only blame myself. I just have not been active out here in blog land. I don’t even have any pictures for your laughter.
I was not happy with this weigh in. I am getting closer to the end and I had a slight edge in the weight loss percentage. I only managed to drop 0.6 pounds (can I even use an‘s’ on pound). I know a loss is a loss but, this is a competition and a small loss will not get me a win. That brings my total loss to 28.2 pounds. I have a week and a half left. All tricks will be used.
Tricks used last week:
1. Insanity (still)
2. No Cheating (still)
3. No Adding Salt – I am a saltoholic. (Even my almonds were salt free)
4. No T-shirt under my Polo shirt
I will continue the above tricks and add a few more for the next 2 weigh-ins. Next week we have 2 weigh-ins, Monday and Friday.
Hint: Commando in shorts