- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 10 – 141.4 Pounds
May 1, 2012Posted by on
I have been neglecting my blog family. I am trying to figure out what to blame it on but, I can only blame myself. I just have not been active out here in blog land. I don’t even have any pictures for your laughter.
I was not happy with this weigh in. I am getting closer to the end and I had a slight edge in the weight loss percentage. I only managed to drop 0.6 pounds (can I even use an‘s’ on pound). I know a loss is a loss but, this is a competition and a small loss will not get me a win. That brings my total loss to 28.2 pounds. I have a week and a half left. All tricks will be used.
Tricks used last week:
1. Insanity (still)
2. No Cheating (still)
3. No Adding Salt – I am a saltoholic. (Even my almonds were salt free)
4. No T-shirt under my Polo shirt
I will continue the above tricks and add a few more for the next 2 weigh-ins. Next week we have 2 weigh-ins, Monday and Friday.
Hint: Commando in shorts