- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 10 – 141.4 Pounds
May 1, 2012Posted by on
I have been neglecting my blog family. I am trying to figure out what to blame it on but, I can only blame myself. I just have not been active out here in blog land. I don’t even have any pictures for your laughter.
I was not happy with this weigh in. I am getting closer to the end and I had a slight edge in the weight loss percentage. I only managed to drop 0.6 pounds (can I even use an‘s’ on pound). I know a loss is a loss but, this is a competition and a small loss will not get me a win. That brings my total loss to 28.2 pounds. I have a week and a half left. All tricks will be used.
Tricks used last week:
1. Insanity (still)
2. No Cheating (still)
3. No Adding Salt – I am a saltoholic. (Even my almonds were salt free)
4. No T-shirt under my Polo shirt
I will continue the above tricks and add a few more for the next 2 weigh-ins. Next week we have 2 weigh-ins, Monday and Friday.
Hint: Commando in shorts