- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 4, 2012Posted by on
During my competition I have given up quite a bit. Almost every day for lunch I have a Chobani Fat Free Greek Yogurt. These are the ones with the fruit on the bottom. Most of them have 19–21g of sugars. I don’t stir and I don’t eat the fruit on the bottom. Some of the flavor gets mixed in during processing, shipping and eating so it tastes a lot better than plain. I wonder how much of the 19-21g of sugar I am giving up on the bottom of the cup. It’s pretty amazing how easily the fruit and juice separates from the yogurt. I guess I just like playing with my food. See I am really weird.
This would be a good place to add a picture of my almost empty yogurt cup showing the remains of the raspberry juices. I am old. I have a flip phone with no camera and I still don’t text. So, just imagine the picture.