- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 4, 2012Posted by on
During my competition I have given up quite a bit. Almost every day for lunch I have a Chobani Fat Free Greek Yogurt. These are the ones with the fruit on the bottom. Most of them have 19–21g of sugars. I don’t stir and I don’t eat the fruit on the bottom. Some of the flavor gets mixed in during processing, shipping and eating so it tastes a lot better than plain. I wonder how much of the 19-21g of sugar I am giving up on the bottom of the cup. It’s pretty amazing how easily the fruit and juice separates from the yogurt. I guess I just like playing with my food. See I am really weird.
This would be a good place to add a picture of my almost empty yogurt cup showing the remains of the raspberry juices. I am old. I have a flip phone with no camera and I still don’t text. So, just imagine the picture.