- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 4, 2012Posted by on
During my competition I have given up quite a bit. Almost every day for lunch I have a Chobani Fat Free Greek Yogurt. These are the ones with the fruit on the bottom. Most of them have 19–21g of sugars. I don’t stir and I don’t eat the fruit on the bottom. Some of the flavor gets mixed in during processing, shipping and eating so it tastes a lot better than plain. I wonder how much of the 19-21g of sugar I am giving up on the bottom of the cup. It’s pretty amazing how easily the fruit and juice separates from the yogurt. I guess I just like playing with my food. See I am really weird.
This would be a good place to add a picture of my almost empty yogurt cup showing the remains of the raspberry juices. I am old. I have a flip phone with no camera and I still don’t text. So, just imagine the picture.