- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 4, 2012Posted by on
During my competition I have given up quite a bit. Almost every day for lunch I have a Chobani Fat Free Greek Yogurt. These are the ones with the fruit on the bottom. Most of them have 19–21g of sugars. I don’t stir and I don’t eat the fruit on the bottom. Some of the flavor gets mixed in during processing, shipping and eating so it tastes a lot better than plain. I wonder how much of the 19-21g of sugar I am giving up on the bottom of the cup. It’s pretty amazing how easily the fruit and juice separates from the yogurt. I guess I just like playing with my food. See I am really weird.
This would be a good place to add a picture of my almost empty yogurt cup showing the remains of the raspberry juices. I am old. I have a flip phone with no camera and I still don’t text. So, just imagine the picture.