- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 11 – 137.8 LBS
May 8, 2012Posted by on
I am on the back stretch of my competition. I can see the finish line. My final weigh-in is on Friday within days I can count on one hand. On Monday, I posted a 3.6 pound loss. I am getting beat in the total pounds lost but, I have a firm grip on the percentage lost. I am at 18.75%. That is a little more than 2% better than my next competitor. I keep goals in my head. Rarely, do I write them or talk about them but, I have set a goal of 20% by Friday. It’s going to be tough but, so has the past 3 months. Once again, I am pictureless. I figured with the last weigh-in less than a week I would wait until Friday to take the picture.
Home 135.5 pounds
Official 137.8 pounds
I know that losing 3 – 4 pounds isn’t really the healthy thing to try to achieve in a week but, this is a competition. What I have learned going to the extreme is something that I can easily apply to maintain a weight that I feel comfortable with. I plan on blogging about everything that I did or actually didn’t do during this 3 month experiment.
Tricks used last week:
1. Insanity (still)
2. No Cheating (still)
3. No Adding Salt – I am a saltoholic. (Still)
4. Shorts – as opposed to jeans
I have a few more tricks for my last weigh in. I know you can’t wait to hear about them. HAHA.