- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Week 11 – 137.8 LBS
May 8, 2012Posted by on
I am on the back stretch of my competition. I can see the finish line. My final weigh-in is on Friday within days I can count on one hand. On Monday, I posted a 3.6 pound loss. I am getting beat in the total pounds lost but, I have a firm grip on the percentage lost. I am at 18.75%. That is a little more than 2% better than my next competitor. I keep goals in my head. Rarely, do I write them or talk about them but, I have set a goal of 20% by Friday. It’s going to be tough but, so has the past 3 months. Once again, I am pictureless. I figured with the last weigh-in less than a week I would wait until Friday to take the picture.
Home 135.5 pounds
Official 137.8 pounds
I know that losing 3 – 4 pounds isn’t really the healthy thing to try to achieve in a week but, this is a competition. What I have learned going to the extreme is something that I can easily apply to maintain a weight that I feel comfortable with. I plan on blogging about everything that I did or actually didn’t do during this 3 month experiment.
Tricks used last week:
1. Insanity (still)
2. No Cheating (still)
3. No Adding Salt – I am a saltoholic. (Still)
4. Shorts – as opposed to jeans
I have a few more tricks for my last weigh in. I know you can’t wait to hear about them. HAHA.