- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Final – 131.0 LBS
May 12, 2012Posted by on
I am done with my work’s Biggest Loser Competition. The results are in. I won the men’s most percent loss at 22.76 %. That equates to a 38.6 pound loss over a 3 month period. I am impressed. It’s one of those things I knew I wanted to try and thought I could do it and I did. I said back on day one that my goal was to be the winner of the biggest percentage. I was going up against some bigger people so my thought is that I don’t have as many pounds as they have to lose. I did end up coming in 3rd with the total number of pounds lost. I have been neglecting posting my progress pictures but I took one Friday morning.
I will post a few more times about my struggles and my plans and update my progress page but, I wanted to get this out there before I forget. I know this last weigh in was a lot of water loss but, don’t scold me. This was a competition so my goal this past week was a low number and I think 131.0 pounds is pretty low.
Home 131.0 pounds
Official 131.0 pounds
Tricks used last week:
1. Insanity (still)
2. No Cheating (still)
3. No Adding Salt – I am a saltoholic. (still)
4. Shorts – as opposed to jeans (still)
- Watermelon (2 lbs) and Asparagus (2 lbs) only on Thursday – supposed to be diuretic
- Light T-shirt (no collared shirt)
- Commando – talking about weird showing up at work with no underwear, but then again…never mind that is for another blog.
- Exercised the morning of weigh in. I ran 4 miles at 4 am. Told you I am weird.
And by the way…Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom out here.