- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 17, 2012Posted by on
Finally, I have my beginning and ending pictures up. WOW! I was plump in the beginning. You can check out my progress chart and the pictures on my Progress page.
At the start of the contest I always thought I would be able to win the percentage part of the competition. I didn’t think I would have to hit 22% loss. My numbers at the end were a bit deceiving. Like I said I had some tricks I was planning on using at the end. I noticed most of the people were working out right before weighing in. They also wore shorts for their weigh-in. I followed my workout schedule of working out at night before the weigh-in. I also wore jeans, golf shirt, t-shirt, underwear, socks, phone and wallet in pocket. The last week I practically went bare. I wore shorts, practically holey socks, light t-shirt, no wallet or phone, and no underwear. Then on the last weigh-in I worked out before weighing in. I figured this would make up quite a bit of difference compared to everyone else. They had been doing that all along.
I was dehydrated for my last weigh-in. A week later I am at 138 pounds. I am back on track now.
I am not planning on losing any more weight. I will take a weight loss but, that isn’t my new goal. I have added some heavy lifting as opposed to running 4-6 miles daily. I like running so, I will still run 2-3 times a week. I am also, half way into Insanity and I plan on doing that every day. Insanity is quite a bit of cardio and I wanted to add more heavy strength training to see what that would do.
I am still addicted to the blog thing so, I will update it with any progress or lack of progress I make. This blog may just turn out to be about stupid things I do. Maybe you can give me some suggestions or dares to have me do. I will take pictures and we can all have a few minutes of laughter from my stupidity.