- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 17, 2012Posted by on
Finally, I have my beginning and ending pictures up. WOW! I was plump in the beginning. You can check out my progress chart and the pictures on my Progress page.
At the start of the contest I always thought I would be able to win the percentage part of the competition. I didn’t think I would have to hit 22% loss. My numbers at the end were a bit deceiving. Like I said I had some tricks I was planning on using at the end. I noticed most of the people were working out right before weighing in. They also wore shorts for their weigh-in. I followed my workout schedule of working out at night before the weigh-in. I also wore jeans, golf shirt, t-shirt, underwear, socks, phone and wallet in pocket. The last week I practically went bare. I wore shorts, practically holey socks, light t-shirt, no wallet or phone, and no underwear. Then on the last weigh-in I worked out before weighing in. I figured this would make up quite a bit of difference compared to everyone else. They had been doing that all along.
I was dehydrated for my last weigh-in. A week later I am at 138 pounds. I am back on track now.
I am not planning on losing any more weight. I will take a weight loss but, that isn’t my new goal. I have added some heavy lifting as opposed to running 4-6 miles daily. I like running so, I will still run 2-3 times a week. I am also, half way into Insanity and I plan on doing that every day. Insanity is quite a bit of cardio and I wanted to add more heavy strength training to see what that would do.
I am still addicted to the blog thing so, I will update it with any progress or lack of progress I make. This blog may just turn out to be about stupid things I do. Maybe you can give me some suggestions or dares to have me do. I will take pictures and we can all have a few minutes of laughter from my stupidity.