- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 24, 2012Posted by on
I have a new phone now and can let everyone see what I eat. If I get good at this picture taking thing, hard telling what you may end up seeing in this blog. Just saying.
This is my usual lunch at work. Main course is a spinach salad with cottage cheese, tuna, a lot of hot sauce and a little bit of Balsamic Vinaigrette. Depending on what I have at home I usually throw in some fruit or veges on top too. Today, I had cauliflower. For dessert I go with the Greek yogurt. I have never counted calories. I probably should but, I am just too lazy.