- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 24, 2012Posted by on
I have a new phone now and can let everyone see what I eat. If I get good at this picture taking thing, hard telling what you may end up seeing in this blog. Just saying.
This is my usual lunch at work. Main course is a spinach salad with cottage cheese, tuna, a lot of hot sauce and a little bit of Balsamic Vinaigrette. Depending on what I have at home I usually throw in some fruit or veges on top too. Today, I had cauliflower. For dessert I go with the Greek yogurt. I have never counted calories. I probably should but, I am just too lazy.