- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 24, 2012Posted by on
I have a new phone now and can let everyone see what I eat. If I get good at this picture taking thing, hard telling what you may end up seeing in this blog. Just saying.
This is my usual lunch at work. Main course is a spinach salad with cottage cheese, tuna, a lot of hot sauce and a little bit of Balsamic Vinaigrette. Depending on what I have at home I usually throw in some fruit or veges on top too. Today, I had cauliflower. For dessert I go with the Greek yogurt. I have never counted calories. I probably should but, I am just too lazy.