- Someone told me he wasn't wearing anything under the towel. I had to see for myself. #PeytonStatue https://t.co/sW8s9hLzS7 1 week ago
- The commercials at Lucas Oil Stadium are awesome. The backup QBs supporting Manning is awesome. #ThankYouPeyton #sfvsind 1 week ago
- Two days in a row now I've heard Men At Work's "Down Under". I've never had it but, I'm hungry for a Vegemite sandwich. #FeedMe 1 week ago
- Did @dannyanderson23 just quote @SnoopDogg 's Gin & Juice. "my mind on my money And my money on my mind" #RappingPastor #ILoveMyChurch 2 weeks ago
- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 1 month ago
From losing to living
Commandments of Fat Loss
May 25, 2012Posted by on
OK…I didn’t come up with this but I did read it and thought it was good enough to put some of it here. The original can be found at MohrResults.com America’s Weight Loss Experts
The 10 Commandments of Fat Loss
- Thou Shalt Plan Ahead.
- Thou Shalt Eat Clean 90% of the Time…To me this means eating healthy foods
- Thou Shalt Eat Breakfast Daily.
- Thou Shalt Eat Protein with EVERY Meal & Snack.
- Thou Shalt Lift Weights.
- Thou Shalt Eat Veggies with Each Meal.
- Thou Shalt Not Eat Cereal with Cartoons on the Box.
- Thou Shalt Move Daily.
- Thou Shalt Eat Fruit with Each Meal.
- Thou Shalt Only Eat Ingredients You Can Pronounce…To me this means no added chemicals (Quinoa is healthy but I didn’t know it was pronounced keen-wa)
Now onto the another list to help out with the top list. 47 Foods You SHOULD Be Eating is from Mens Health Magazine Blog via a tweet.
- Wild salmon (fresh and/or canned)
- Swiss chard
- Rolled oats
- Barramundi (often called “the sustainable sea bass”) can be found in the frozen section of Whole Foods & has half the calories, yet equal omega 3′s to coho salmon)
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Red, yellow and orange bell peppers
- Lean red meat (we prefer grass fed beef)
- Whole eggs
- Black tea
- Green tea
- Pink grapefruit
- Red grapes
- Nut butters (peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter, etc)
- Coconut (either fresh, where you crack the shell or unsweetened, shredded)
- Tomatoes (raw and cooked as both have unique benefits)
- Pumpkin (we often add canned, unsweetened 100% pure pumpkin to our smoothies)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder or cocoa nibs (also often added to smoothies or Greek yogurt)
- Sweet potatoes or yams (technically not the same, yet they’re often used interchangeably)
- Beans (black, kidney, chick peas, red beans, etc)
- Red and green cabbage
- Oat bran
- Mushrooms (all types)
- Canola and olive oils (replace other less healthy fats with these, don’t simply add these to the diet)
Not really funny, as in haha, but, funny how this is what I did when I was in my Biggest Loser Competition. Maybe I am smart!