- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Ouch My Back
May 29, 2012Posted by on
I have been staying on par with my exercising, UNTIL, Monday. I kind of went to the extreme during my biggest loser competition in the fact that I forced myself not to cheat with my food intake. I am still exercising twice a day but, I let myself cheat with some self-control. I guess I have become addicted and really want to see if I can stay “fit”. That being said, I woke up Monday morning and ran for about 45 minutes. When I was finished I started washing the dishes. My back decided it had enough of me and wanted to quit working. I haven’t had the healthiest back but, in time it starts feeling better. I just figured to help my back, I needed a stronger core. Well I bunked that myth. My core, abs and even my back are the strongest, fittest, and lightest they have ever been. I iced it multiple times yesterday took some of those NSIAD’s and tried to rest. I just can’t handle sitting in my house. So I went out and pushed my daughter on the swing. The swing set is right next to my garden. I always have a camera in my pocket now. I had to take pictures, right? Then I went in and played WI Bowling with my other kids.
My back still hates me. Now it’s two days with no Insanity. I still tell myself I am going to do it tonight. I will at least try to get some weight lifting in at lunch. Please, back…back off!!!!