- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Ouch My Back
May 29, 2012Posted by on
I have been staying on par with my exercising, UNTIL, Monday. I kind of went to the extreme during my biggest loser competition in the fact that I forced myself not to cheat with my food intake. I am still exercising twice a day but, I let myself cheat with some self-control. I guess I have become addicted and really want to see if I can stay “fit”. That being said, I woke up Monday morning and ran for about 45 minutes. When I was finished I started washing the dishes. My back decided it had enough of me and wanted to quit working. I haven’t had the healthiest back but, in time it starts feeling better. I just figured to help my back, I needed a stronger core. Well I bunked that myth. My core, abs and even my back are the strongest, fittest, and lightest they have ever been. I iced it multiple times yesterday took some of those NSIAD’s and tried to rest. I just can’t handle sitting in my house. So I went out and pushed my daughter on the swing. The swing set is right next to my garden. I always have a camera in my pocket now. I had to take pictures, right? Then I went in and played WI Bowling with my other kids.
My back still hates me. Now it’s two days with no Insanity. I still tell myself I am going to do it tonight. I will at least try to get some weight lifting in at lunch. Please, back…back off!!!!