- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Ouch My Back
May 29, 2012Posted by on
I have been staying on par with my exercising, UNTIL, Monday. I kind of went to the extreme during my biggest loser competition in the fact that I forced myself not to cheat with my food intake. I am still exercising twice a day but, I let myself cheat with some self-control. I guess I have become addicted and really want to see if I can stay “fit”. That being said, I woke up Monday morning and ran for about 45 minutes. When I was finished I started washing the dishes. My back decided it had enough of me and wanted to quit working. I haven’t had the healthiest back but, in time it starts feeling better. I just figured to help my back, I needed a stronger core. Well I bunked that myth. My core, abs and even my back are the strongest, fittest, and lightest they have ever been. I iced it multiple times yesterday took some of those NSIAD’s and tried to rest. I just can’t handle sitting in my house. So I went out and pushed my daughter on the swing. The swing set is right next to my garden. I always have a camera in my pocket now. I had to take pictures, right? Then I went in and played WI Bowling with my other kids.
My back still hates me. Now it’s two days with no Insanity. I still tell myself I am going to do it tonight. I will at least try to get some weight lifting in at lunch. Please, back…back off!!!!