- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
June 4, 2012Posted by on
I know some know I have been pretty bummed lately, especially JoAnn at roundtoravishing. I hurt my back and I have not been able to do any running or Insanity for the last week. I have gotten to a point that those exercises were a part of me. I have still been able to lift weights but I like sweating. I mean dripping. It makes me feel like I am doing or did something. I know life isn’t fair but, why does it take so much hard work to get halfway fit and healthy and then to have a setback and it only takes a week to feel “unhealthy”.
On a brighter side, I look relatively good right after I lift weights. How can I keep that look all of the time? I was even trying to take a picture of myself posing in the restroom/locker room. Scary, huh. Old bummed man with a cell phone camera in a locker room.