- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
June 4, 2012Posted by on
I know some know I have been pretty bummed lately, especially JoAnn at roundtoravishing. I hurt my back and I have not been able to do any running or Insanity for the last week. I have gotten to a point that those exercises were a part of me. I have still been able to lift weights but I like sweating. I mean dripping. It makes me feel like I am doing or did something. I know life isn’t fair but, why does it take so much hard work to get halfway fit and healthy and then to have a setback and it only takes a week to feel “unhealthy”.
On a brighter side, I look relatively good right after I lift weights. How can I keep that look all of the time? I was even trying to take a picture of myself posing in the restroom/locker room. Scary, huh. Old bummed man with a cell phone camera in a locker room.