- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
June 4, 2012Posted by on
I know some know I have been pretty bummed lately, especially JoAnn at roundtoravishing. I hurt my back and I have not been able to do any running or Insanity for the last week. I have gotten to a point that those exercises were a part of me. I have still been able to lift weights but I like sweating. I mean dripping. It makes me feel like I am doing or did something. I know life isn’t fair but, why does it take so much hard work to get halfway fit and healthy and then to have a setback and it only takes a week to feel “unhealthy”.
On a brighter side, I look relatively good right after I lift weights. How can I keep that look all of the time? I was even trying to take a picture of myself posing in the restroom/locker room. Scary, huh. Old bummed man with a cell phone camera in a locker room.