- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
June 4, 2012Posted by on
I know some know I have been pretty bummed lately, especially JoAnn at roundtoravishing. I hurt my back and I have not been able to do any running or Insanity for the last week. I have gotten to a point that those exercises were a part of me. I have still been able to lift weights but I like sweating. I mean dripping. It makes me feel like I am doing or did something. I know life isn’t fair but, why does it take so much hard work to get halfway fit and healthy and then to have a setback and it only takes a week to feel “unhealthy”.
On a brighter side, I look relatively good right after I lift weights. How can I keep that look all of the time? I was even trying to take a picture of myself posing in the restroom/locker room. Scary, huh. Old bummed man with a cell phone camera in a locker room.