Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
From losing to living
June 5, 2012Posted by on
Katie at Real Woman’s Health nominated me for the Sunshine Award. Thanks Katie. Although my last couple of posts have been on the negative side, the sunshine will make things positive again. In addition to being reminded to stay positive, this also reminded me that the 2012 Transit of Venus happens today. This happens when Venus passes directly between earth and the sun. Observers in North America see Venus on June 5 around 6:04 p.m. EDT until sunset. We won’t see this again until December 2117. I am pretty sure I won’t see it then. You are supposed to be able to see a small dark dot crossing the sun. They say don’t look directly at the sun. That’s like putting candy in front of my kids and telling them not to eat it. I will be looking straight at the sun!
Now to the mandated steps of the Sunshine Award:
- Favorite Color – Blue (Indianapolis Colts) or Red/Crimson (Indiana University) – Depends on the sports season
- Favorite Animal – Falcon-I would love to be able to fly.
- Favorite number – I guess #4. For Spud Webb (short basketball player). I had to have a role model with my size.
- Favorite Non-alcoholic drink – WOW…Anything no sugar added- coffee, tea, water,milk
- Facebook or Twitter – Twitter unless I want to know what my family is up too then I have to check fb.
- My Passion – Sports and anything outside – garden, yardwork, etc
- Prefer getting or giving presents – giver
- Favorite pattern – I never thought of this one…Circle – again a sports thing balls, pucks, wheels
- Favorite Day of the Week – Saturday
- Favorite Flower – Anything that attract hummingbirds.
I also need to give a shout out to some of my other bloggers that I like. This is hard to do I have so many I want to write here.
I know a couple I have nominated before but, I like all of you guys. This is just one big spread-out stranger family.