- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
June 6, 2012Posted by on
I still have not been able to sleep through the night due to my back. Instead of crying about it at 4 this morning, I got up, stretched, threw some clothes on, and ran. I am not sure what happens when I run but my back feels ok. Maybe it’s the weird chemicals that make everything go numb. When I finished running, I was hoping my back was better but, NOPE. I am typing this at work sitting in my chair on my butt with my feet on the chair and my knees pulled to my chest. Sounds weird but, it helps the pain. Sitting just kills me. At least I got a run in this morning.
I snapped a picture of myself after working out yesterday. Taking a picture in a small bathroom in a mirror while holding a phone is hard to do. It’s not a very good picture but, I tried. Only a few days left until I leave for vacation.
I ended my biggest loser competition at 131 pounds. I am now staying right around 139-141 pounds. This past week I haven’t done much cardio (blaming my back). I am still eating relatively well with a few cheats now and then. Now it’s time to eat my lunch of spinach, cottage cheese, tuna, broccoli slaw, hot sauce and Greek yogurt.