- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
June 6, 2012Posted by on
I still have not been able to sleep through the night due to my back. Instead of crying about it at 4 this morning, I got up, stretched, threw some clothes on, and ran. I am not sure what happens when I run but my back feels ok. Maybe it’s the weird chemicals that make everything go numb. When I finished running, I was hoping my back was better but, NOPE. I am typing this at work sitting in my chair on my butt with my feet on the chair and my knees pulled to my chest. Sounds weird but, it helps the pain. Sitting just kills me. At least I got a run in this morning.
I snapped a picture of myself after working out yesterday. Taking a picture in a small bathroom in a mirror while holding a phone is hard to do. It’s not a very good picture but, I tried. Only a few days left until I leave for vacation.
I ended my biggest loser competition at 131 pounds. I am now staying right around 139-141 pounds. This past week I haven’t done much cardio (blaming my back). I am still eating relatively well with a few cheats now and then. Now it’s time to eat my lunch of spinach, cottage cheese, tuna, broccoli slaw, hot sauce and Greek yogurt.