- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
June 6, 2012Posted by on
I still have not been able to sleep through the night due to my back. Instead of crying about it at 4 this morning, I got up, stretched, threw some clothes on, and ran. I am not sure what happens when I run but my back feels ok. Maybe it’s the weird chemicals that make everything go numb. When I finished running, I was hoping my back was better but, NOPE. I am typing this at work sitting in my chair on my butt with my feet on the chair and my knees pulled to my chest. Sounds weird but, it helps the pain. Sitting just kills me. At least I got a run in this morning.
I snapped a picture of myself after working out yesterday. Taking a picture in a small bathroom in a mirror while holding a phone is hard to do. It’s not a very good picture but, I tried. Only a few days left until I leave for vacation.
I ended my biggest loser competition at 131 pounds. I am now staying right around 139-141 pounds. This past week I haven’t done much cardio (blaming my back). I am still eating relatively well with a few cheats now and then. Now it’s time to eat my lunch of spinach, cottage cheese, tuna, broccoli slaw, hot sauce and Greek yogurt.