- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
June 8, 2012Posted by on
I just thought I would post a quickie this morning. I leave for the beach tonight. The forecast is rain and thunderstorms. But I have at least one mom trying to fix the weather for me…THANKS! I have been there before when it has rained. It’s usually a downpour and then the sun comes back out. I am crossing my fingers for that.
Every time I take a vacation, I worry about something. Will the van make it? Will the kids not fight? Will I forget something? Where is my rum? yada yada yada! I was up this morning at 3 am. I couldn’t sleep. So, I decided to go running. That makes it 3 days in a row. My back is feeling much better (maybe because I am worried about other things). I put an app on my phone called Noom CardioTrainer. I am high tech now. I always run for a certain amount of time so, I never really know how far I run. This app kept telling me how far I was and it even tracked me as I ran. It plotted my route on a map. It showed me my times for each mile. If I knew how to take a screen shot picture on my android phone I would show you. Anyway, I found out I run about an 8 minute mile. I burned 765 calories. My average speed is a little over 7 mph and I ran 6.6 miles in a little more than 50 minutes. This was all before 5 o’clock this morning. This smart phone is making me feel smart.