- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Run Drink Walk
July 6, 2012Posted by on
First off, I am not a good speller without the internet. I am on my nook, in bed. I ran about 5 miles this morning. I failed at hanging a ceiling fan in my boys’ room. That made me drink…ever tried some sort of whipped cream topping liquor? Pretty good…not sure what to mix it with, but a shot was candy like.
Then off to BW’s. I tried to talk my boys into Hooter’s but, then I checked myfitnesspal…WOW…BW’S is bettet (calorically speaking). Anyway, two beers and 6 wild wings latter we decided to walk when we got home.
One boy on his bike and one on a scooter, I ended up running more than walking. Drinking and running! I thought this was supposed to be only for vacation… But some of my readers are on vacation so, I am calling it ok…Not really! I need to be better. Even with the beer, I came in under my calories according to myfitnesspal.
This sucks typing on my nook in bed and still a little buzzzzzed. I need to be better.