- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Run Drink Walk
July 6, 2012Posted by on
First off, I am not a good speller without the internet. I am on my nook, in bed. I ran about 5 miles this morning. I failed at hanging a ceiling fan in my boys’ room. That made me drink…ever tried some sort of whipped cream topping liquor? Pretty good…not sure what to mix it with, but a shot was candy like.
Then off to BW’s. I tried to talk my boys into Hooter’s but, then I checked myfitnesspal…WOW…BW’S is bettet (calorically speaking). Anyway, two beers and 6 wild wings latter we decided to walk when we got home.
One boy on his bike and one on a scooter, I ended up running more than walking. Drinking and running! I thought this was supposed to be only for vacation… But some of my readers are on vacation so, I am calling it ok…Not really! I need to be better. Even with the beer, I came in under my calories according to myfitnesspal.
This sucks typing on my nook in bed and still a little buzzzzzed. I need to be better.