- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Run Drink Walk
July 6, 2012Posted by on
First off, I am not a good speller without the internet. I am on my nook, in bed. I ran about 5 miles this morning. I failed at hanging a ceiling fan in my boys’ room. That made me drink…ever tried some sort of whipped cream topping liquor? Pretty good…not sure what to mix it with, but a shot was candy like.
Then off to BW’s. I tried to talk my boys into Hooter’s but, then I checked myfitnesspal…WOW…BW’S is bettet (calorically speaking). Anyway, two beers and 6 wild wings latter we decided to walk when we got home.
One boy on his bike and one on a scooter, I ended up running more than walking. Drinking and running! I thought this was supposed to be only for vacation… But some of my readers are on vacation so, I am calling it ok…Not really! I need to be better. Even with the beer, I came in under my calories according to myfitnesspal.
This sucks typing on my nook in bed and still a little buzzzzzed. I need to be better.