- RT @JMV1070: RT If you want @jimmybuffett tickets for his June 23rd show @KMClivenation @TonyD1070 will pick a winner. 16 hours ago
- I work out - push, pull, press, squat but, I get home and my shoulder hurts when trying to scoop my protein powder. #ShortOldGuyProblems 1 day ago
- I guess the halftime show was on par for the first half of the game...#TVOff I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it. #BedTime 3 days ago
- PSA - Get healthy or risk dying on the loo. Learning the Valsalva maneuver is pretty cool too. menshealth.com/health/death-b… 5 days ago
- In the car I hear "Open Arms" by Journey and it made me laugh. I can't move my arms thanks to @reds4192 and his #FarmerCarryFriday 6 days ago
From losing to living
Better Day Ahead?
July 10, 2012Posted by on
I hope this isn’t a sign. If so, I should head back home. This isn’t something I would normally blog about or even talk about but, it happened and why not laughs about it. I get up early every morning and run. I also, start drinking coffee before most of normal world is awake. Running and coffee for me, work synergistically as my body regulator if you know what I mean. By the time I get to work, I am in need of a visit to my “small office with a door”. We just moved in to a new building and things are still being tweaked. As I entered into the bathroom, the motion controlled light came on. Then I shut my office door and started reading (it’s either read or play on my phone). Anyway, the lights went OUT. Yep, I had to do the penguin walk (sorry no pictures of me doing this), blindly fumble to unlock the “office” door and wave my arms so the lights would come back on. Talk about a show stopper. This isn’t how I want to start my day but, at least it’s funny. My first thought was just go home. My second thought was—-Why not share it with everyone. I told you I am weird.