- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
August 1, 2012Posted by on
Last night my wife and I were feeling depressed because the kids have to go back to school next week. Where did the time go this summer? On a whim, we booked a hotel and planned a last minute vacation. This is so not us. We usually sit and plan and shop and talk ourselves out of things like this. This weekend we are going to Kings Island for 2 days. Kings Island is an amusement park about 130 miles from our house. Which also happens to be the number of miles I ran in July (132 miles). Do you think they would want to run or take the van?
I have had 2 runs while wearing my compression shorts. I guess I was kind of hoping this look would give me the look of a runner. I am not sure if I would pass for a runner or a bicyclist. My intentions were to wear the shorts under other shorts. But as someone pointed out to me, I run in the dark so who would see the skin tight shorts anyway. So, one less article of clothing I have to wash. Also, it kind of gives me that sexy/naughty feeling. Not that I look all that sexy in them it’s just something I would not be caught wearing in public (doesn’t leave much to the imagination…hehe).
Last night, I was out getting some peppers and tomatoes, imagine that. My oldest son came out to swing for a bit so, I had him take a picture of me. I am short 5’6” but, look how much taller a couple of tomato plants are compared to me. I said in a post they were 7 feet but, they might be pushing 8 feet. They even have tomatoes growing at height of my head. Very amazing!