- Happy #NationalDrinkBeerDay. And Beer Philosophy by Al Bundy #ChuckleChuckle youtu.be/spIrhYfwi5c 22 hours ago
- Impressed with Lawrence Central's football team. They honored the National Anthem. Trojans in locker room. #IfTheyKneltIdBoycott #CGvsLC 5 days ago
- I'm old but, savvy enough to know how to look up HOCO on the webasphere. #Homecoming twitter.com/CGTrojanFootba… 5 days ago
- Watch the new MacGyver or go to the Homecoming football game...#Decision #HeadsOrTails 5 days ago
- If only I can invent a FoodBit tracker worn on your tongue... Via @NPR: Fitness Trackers May Not Help n.pr/2cLiFO6 1 week ago
From losing to living
August 15, 2012Posted by on
Just because I care and I get all sorts of emails, I thought I would share my knowledge or lack of with you. I received this email from BlueMile. BlueMile is a runners’/walkers’ store. They just happen to be having a bra sale this weekend. Anyway, I don’t really need a bra but they did pass along some info whether you agree or disagree this is what they along with Moving Comfort said:
Just like your shoes, it’s important for women to take special care of her bras, as the properties that provide support and comfort deteriorate over time. The average life of your sports bra is about 6-12 months, depending on care and amount of use. Here are a few tips for caring for your sports bras from our friends at Moving Comfort:
While sports bras are machine washable, these guidelines will give your sports bra a longer life:
• Fasten the hooks before tossing them in the machine
• Hang dry. Dryers wear down the fabric and moisture management properties
• If you do use the dryer, do not use fabric softeners or sheets
• A sports bra should be replaced every 6-12 months. If you can’t read the care label anymore, it’s time for an update
At BlueMile, we specialize in helping women of all shapes and sizes find the right bra, and we believe we have a size for just about everyone! Hope to see you this weekend!
Now some questions or observations from a guy. Do sports bras really have hooks? I use liquid fabric softener. Should I not use that when I wash them (but they smell so good)? Only 6 months? I have clothes (socks and underwear included) that are older than 10 years. I just thought I would pass this along to you. I am not right but, in my defense, I have never claimed to be.