- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Boobs or Pecs
August 16, 2012Posted by on
I hope this is not going to be a common occurrence. Two posts in a row that have something to do with an upper body part or its coverings. By the way I had one of my highest views to date on LoseItBig. Guys will click on anything if they think it is going to lead to some sort of satisfaction. I bet they were surprised when they read my post…hehe. Now back to today’s topic, my boobs.
Last night I was sitting with my daughter and she said “Dad make your boobs pop.” She is 4 . I had no idea what she was talking about until my boys told me she wanted to see me do the same thing that Dwayne Johnson (the Rock) does in Journey 2. If you haven’t seen it, this part of the movie is the best. The Rock is explaining how to get a girl. He calls it the Pec Pop of Love. He proceeds to bounce berries off of his chest. You have to watch it.
Well I cannot do this. I am going to show my age now. Hopefully, some of you know what I am talking about. I told her I can’t do that with my boobs but I can do what Bowzer does on Sha Na Na. Sha Na Na had some music type show when I was growing up. Bowzer was the lead singer that always wore a sleeveless t-shirt. They would close with Good Night Sweetheart. Bowzer would hold up his arm like he was flexing his bicep and turn his hand and wrist back and forth. This made his bicep move. I couldn’t find an original clip but, I guess he still does it for an audience.
So, I lifted my sleeve and sang the song. My bicep actually works when I tried it. My daughter loved it and didn’t want me to stop. The boys came over to watch me make a fool of myself and they were even impressed. Once I was done singing she says to me, “Dad are you sure you can’t make your boobs pop?”
I guess I have a new goal or challenge. Who wants to throw a berry? They will not stop until you feed them.