- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Boobs or Pecs
August 16, 2012Posted by on
I hope this is not going to be a common occurrence. Two posts in a row that have something to do with an upper body part or its coverings. By the way I had one of my highest views to date on LoseItBig. Guys will click on anything if they think it is going to lead to some sort of satisfaction. I bet they were surprised when they read my post…hehe. Now back to today’s topic, my boobs.
Last night I was sitting with my daughter and she said “Dad make your boobs pop.” She is 4 . I had no idea what she was talking about until my boys told me she wanted to see me do the same thing that Dwayne Johnson (the Rock) does in Journey 2. If you haven’t seen it, this part of the movie is the best. The Rock is explaining how to get a girl. He calls it the Pec Pop of Love. He proceeds to bounce berries off of his chest. You have to watch it.
Well I cannot do this. I am going to show my age now. Hopefully, some of you know what I am talking about. I told her I can’t do that with my boobs but I can do what Bowzer does on Sha Na Na. Sha Na Na had some music type show when I was growing up. Bowzer was the lead singer that always wore a sleeveless t-shirt. They would close with Good Night Sweetheart. Bowzer would hold up his arm like he was flexing his bicep and turn his hand and wrist back and forth. This made his bicep move. I couldn’t find an original clip but, I guess he still does it for an audience.
So, I lifted my sleeve and sang the song. My bicep actually works when I tried it. My daughter loved it and didn’t want me to stop. The boys came over to watch me make a fool of myself and they were even impressed. Once I was done singing she says to me, “Dad are you sure you can’t make your boobs pop?”
I guess I have a new goal or challenge. Who wants to throw a berry? They will not stop until you feed them.