- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Last night I was honored to attend the last preseason football game of the Colts with my daughter. I am thinking I may need to set up a day to post a topic called “Things My Daughter Says”. If you mention a football game to me, I am excited. I don’t care what age or where. I am in. I asked my daughter if she wanted to go to the Colts game with me. She says, “Only if I get to wear my jersey and you have to wear your jersey and we get to see the cheerleaders!”. That little girl sure can twist my arm hard. The jerseys were a given but, now I had to make sure to see the cheerleaders. I conceded. The things I have to do to make people happy. We lasted a quarter and then had to go see the cheerleaders. Now she says “I like them. They get to wear blue bras and show their belly buttons.” I think I may be in trouble.
On a side note, I went on a run with my wife Saturday morning. I wore my spandex shorts (first time in the light). I asked her if I should wear them as is or with shorts over top at the race. She told me she thinks that they look more like underwear. WOW, another thing I have to be thinking about. I might be that guy running in his underwear while thinking that he is running in spandex running shorts. That guy is a dork. She said it because they are black with some white stitching. The white stitching, she said, made it look like underwear. I think that fixed my problem. I am wearing shorts over them for the race. Now I can move on to something else to worry about. Will I find the place? Should I wear a radio? What if I get there too early or too late? I am not right.