- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Habit and Screen Me
September 5, 2012Posted by on
I think I have said this before, I am a creature of habit. I like not having to work but, when my normal day changes, I get all fubarred. My workouts and usually my food choices suffer. Normally, I run in the morning before work. At lunch, I lift weights in the gym at my office. This gym has everything I need and it doesn’t cost me anything. Anyway, over the 3 day weekend I ran once and no weight lifting. Throw in my bad (but very good) food choices of ribs and grape pie, I am such a loser. Now back to work and back to my normal habits.
I am under my wife’s health insurance plan. We get a discount if we pass a health screen. So, after my morning run of 7 miles in 55 minutes (I am patting my back right now), I went to a med check for some health measurements. Here they are:
Weight: 141 pounds
Blood Pressure: 98/62 mm Hg
Body Fat: 13%
Waist Circumference: 31 in. (weird…above my belly button)
Total Cholesterol: 175
There you go everything you wanted to know about me but, were afraid to ask. Don’t be afraid to ask I am an open book. I guess I am healthy enough for at least a discount. I am up 10 pounds from my biggest loser lowest point. That low point was a lot of water and I weighed in wearing very little clothes. Also, I am hoping some of those 10 pounds is muscle.
On a really, really side note…Should I be proud that Astroglide is now following me on twitter? Is this a subliminal message that something is about to happen to me?