- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Habit and Screen Me
September 5, 2012Posted by on
I think I have said this before, I am a creature of habit. I like not having to work but, when my normal day changes, I get all fubarred. My workouts and usually my food choices suffer. Normally, I run in the morning before work. At lunch, I lift weights in the gym at my office. This gym has everything I need and it doesn’t cost me anything. Anyway, over the 3 day weekend I ran once and no weight lifting. Throw in my bad (but very good) food choices of ribs and grape pie, I am such a loser. Now back to work and back to my normal habits.
I am under my wife’s health insurance plan. We get a discount if we pass a health screen. So, after my morning run of 7 miles in 55 minutes (I am patting my back right now), I went to a med check for some health measurements. Here they are:
Weight: 141 pounds
Blood Pressure: 98/62 mm Hg
Body Fat: 13%
Waist Circumference: 31 in. (weird…above my belly button)
Total Cholesterol: 175
There you go everything you wanted to know about me but, were afraid to ask. Don’t be afraid to ask I am an open book. I guess I am healthy enough for at least a discount. I am up 10 pounds from my biggest loser lowest point. That low point was a lot of water and I weighed in wearing very little clothes. Also, I am hoping some of those 10 pounds is muscle.
On a really, really side note…Should I be proud that Astroglide is now following me on twitter? Is this a subliminal message that something is about to happen to me?