- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
October 15, 2012Posted by on
I am watching a show on HBO called The Weight of the Nation. Very eye opening. I am not going to try to summarize it, but it is worth watching the series. It explains it doesn’t take much to have other health problems if we are overweight. Episode 2 has tips to solve this problem. I am not sure if I should get off my couch and exercise or watch the next episode.
I posted this from my phone and then I read it a little later on my computer. I am not quite sure it will read the way I wanted it to. All along I have said I try to exercise and eat healthy for the sole purpose of looking good naked. After watching the first episode it opened my eyes. It isn’t all about looking good but, it is making my body healthy for the long haul. This show is giving me more motivation than the resulting numbers on a scale or tape will show.