- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
October 15, 2012Posted by on
I am watching a show on HBO called The Weight of the Nation. Very eye opening. I am not going to try to summarize it, but it is worth watching the series. It explains it doesn’t take much to have other health problems if we are overweight. Episode 2 has tips to solve this problem. I am not sure if I should get off my couch and exercise or watch the next episode.
I posted this from my phone and then I read it a little later on my computer. I am not quite sure it will read the way I wanted it to. All along I have said I try to exercise and eat healthy for the sole purpose of looking good naked. After watching the first episode it opened my eyes. It isn’t all about looking good but, it is making my body healthy for the long haul. This show is giving me more motivation than the resulting numbers on a scale or tape will show.