- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
October 15, 2012Posted by on
I am watching a show on HBO called The Weight of the Nation. Very eye opening. I am not going to try to summarize it, but it is worth watching the series. It explains it doesn’t take much to have other health problems if we are overweight. Episode 2 has tips to solve this problem. I am not sure if I should get off my couch and exercise or watch the next episode.
I posted this from my phone and then I read it a little later on my computer. I am not quite sure it will read the way I wanted it to. All along I have said I try to exercise and eat healthy for the sole purpose of looking good naked. After watching the first episode it opened my eyes. It isn’t all about looking good but, it is making my body healthy for the long haul. This show is giving me more motivation than the resulting numbers on a scale or tape will show.