- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
October 15, 2012Posted by on
I am watching a show on HBO called The Weight of the Nation. Very eye opening. I am not going to try to summarize it, but it is worth watching the series. It explains it doesn’t take much to have other health problems if we are overweight. Episode 2 has tips to solve this problem. I am not sure if I should get off my couch and exercise or watch the next episode.
I posted this from my phone and then I read it a little later on my computer. I am not quite sure it will read the way I wanted it to. All along I have said I try to exercise and eat healthy for the sole purpose of looking good naked. After watching the first episode it opened my eyes. It isn’t all about looking good but, it is making my body healthy for the long haul. This show is giving me more motivation than the resulting numbers on a scale or tape will show.