- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 5 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Monthly Archives: November 2012
November 29, 2012Posted by on
I have not updated this blog in a while. I don’t really have an excuse other than I am just lazy.
Last week I finished my third race. It was a little over 4.5 miles and I ran it completely with my wife (brownie points). I was a pretty easy run with very little elevation changes but it was packed with runners. There were over 15,000 people that ran. Since it was such good weather in Indiana on Thanksgiving, everyone that registered actually showed up. Although I was all set to wear my long tights, it was warm enough to wear shorts. Whew, saved from embarrassment again.
I am totally into my kettlebell classes. I think I am getting stronger and thicker but, I also have added some pounds. I have not taken any measurements and I am not real too happy with what I see in the mirror. I am going to stick with my extra insulation for the winter and be ok with it. I really haven’t changed the way I eat but, I cheat a lot more than I should. I really meant to post my progress pictures and measurements during my Kettlebell Bootcamp. I have about a month to go and I promise I will post some of my insulated self-pictures at the end. And with that I will leave you with breaking news, we have all been doing it wrong…