- Someone told me he wasn't wearing anything under the towel. I had to see for myself. #PeytonStatue https://t.co/sW8s9hLzS7 1 week ago
- The commercials at Lucas Oil Stadium are awesome. The backup QBs supporting Manning is awesome. #ThankYouPeyton #sfvsind 1 week ago
- Two days in a row now I've heard Men At Work's "Down Under". I've never had it but, I'm hungry for a Vegemite sandwich. #FeedMe 1 week ago
- Did @dannyanderson23 just quote @SnoopDogg 's Gin & Juice. "my mind on my money And my money on my mind" #RappingPastor #ILoveMyChurch 2 weeks ago
- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 1 month ago
From losing to living
November 29, 2012Posted by on
I have not updated this blog in a while. I don’t really have an excuse other than I am just lazy.
Last week I finished my third race. It was a little over 4.5 miles and I ran it completely with my wife (brownie points). I was a pretty easy run with very little elevation changes but it was packed with runners. There were over 15,000 people that ran. Since it was such good weather in Indiana on Thanksgiving, everyone that registered actually showed up. Although I was all set to wear my long tights, it was warm enough to wear shorts. Whew, saved from embarrassment again.
I am totally into my kettlebell classes. I think I am getting stronger and thicker but, I also have added some pounds. I have not taken any measurements and I am not real too happy with what I see in the mirror. I am going to stick with my extra insulation for the winter and be ok with it. I really haven’t changed the way I eat but, I cheat a lot more than I should. I really meant to post my progress pictures and measurements during my Kettlebell Bootcamp. I have about a month to go and I promise I will post some of my insulated self-pictures at the end. And with that I will leave you with breaking news, we have all been doing it wrong…