- I entered at 155 pounds in the light and exited at 152 pounds in the dark. #SlowReader 2 days ago
- I'm glad I'm not cool enough to be at the #Brickyard400 even though I wish I was. But I'm in bed instead of in traffic now. 4 days ago
- Can @kaseykahne race #phelps and the shark now? 4 days ago
- I'm not watching #TheOpen. I'm watching #ChampionshipOfBags. #Cornhole I can play this in my yard. #practicemakesperfect quitting my job. 5 days ago
- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 1 week ago
From losing to living
November 29, 2012Posted by on
I have not updated this blog in a while. I don’t really have an excuse other than I am just lazy.
Last week I finished my third race. It was a little over 4.5 miles and I ran it completely with my wife (brownie points). I was a pretty easy run with very little elevation changes but it was packed with runners. There were over 15,000 people that ran. Since it was such good weather in Indiana on Thanksgiving, everyone that registered actually showed up. Although I was all set to wear my long tights, it was warm enough to wear shorts. Whew, saved from embarrassment again.
I am totally into my kettlebell classes. I think I am getting stronger and thicker but, I also have added some pounds. I have not taken any measurements and I am not real too happy with what I see in the mirror. I am going to stick with my extra insulation for the winter and be ok with it. I really haven’t changed the way I eat but, I cheat a lot more than I should. I really meant to post my progress pictures and measurements during my Kettlebell Bootcamp. I have about a month to go and I promise I will post some of my insulated self-pictures at the end. And with that I will leave you with breaking news, we have all been doing it wrong…