- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 11, 2013Posted by on
I just finished my first week of the second session of kettlebells. I thought they were going to take it easy and introduce it to the new members but, I was wrong. I actually think they are trying to scare them away. All of the workouts were non-stop, drenching wet, cardio, core training. I loved it.
Here is a question for anyone caring to answer…
Has anyone else tried protein powder in their morning coffee?
I have and like it. It’s my form of a healthy vanilla latte. My wife thinks it is totally disgusting. I pretty much eat anything so, it is not disgusting to me.