- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 11, 2013Posted by on
I just finished my first week of the second session of kettlebells. I thought they were going to take it easy and introduce it to the new members but, I was wrong. I actually think they are trying to scare them away. All of the workouts were non-stop, drenching wet, cardio, core training. I loved it.
Here is a question for anyone caring to answer…
Has anyone else tried protein powder in their morning coffee?
I have and like it. It’s my form of a healthy vanilla latte. My wife thinks it is totally disgusting. I pretty much eat anything so, it is not disgusting to me.