- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 11, 2013Posted by on
I just finished my first week of the second session of kettlebells. I thought they were going to take it easy and introduce it to the new members but, I was wrong. I actually think they are trying to scare them away. All of the workouts were non-stop, drenching wet, cardio, core training. I loved it.
Here is a question for anyone caring to answer…
Has anyone else tried protein powder in their morning coffee?
I have and like it. It’s my form of a healthy vanilla latte. My wife thinks it is totally disgusting. I pretty much eat anything so, it is not disgusting to me.