- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 11, 2013Posted by on
I just finished my first week of the second session of kettlebells. I thought they were going to take it easy and introduce it to the new members but, I was wrong. I actually think they are trying to scare them away. All of the workouts were non-stop, drenching wet, cardio, core training. I loved it.
Here is a question for anyone caring to answer…
Has anyone else tried protein powder in their morning coffee?
I have and like it. It’s my form of a healthy vanilla latte. My wife thinks it is totally disgusting. I pretty much eat anything so, it is not disgusting to me.