- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 17, 2013Posted by on
On purpose I hold on to my vacation days for work to use when the kids are sick. This year the kids were pretty healthy and I had a ton of time left to take off. So, I took this week off but, wouldn’t you know I had 2 sick kids. That’s what I use PTO for, right? All of those items listed on the honey do list just stayed on the list. I did get to go out for a run today. For Christmas I got some colder weather running clothes. How bad am I, about a month later I finally get to try them out. It’s 30 degrees so it isn’t that cold but cold enough. I kind of like running with less clothes than more clothes. After 4.5 miles and about 15 different pictures and adjusting the self timer camera in a dead flower-pot I was able to take this great (not true it’s me) picture of my new clothes.
The kids are feeling fine now and I guess I have to start on the honey do list. At least after this post and then after a shower, I may have to see what’s on TV…I procrastinate…I am on vacation, sort of.