- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 17, 2013Posted by on
On purpose I hold on to my vacation days for work to use when the kids are sick. This year the kids were pretty healthy and I had a ton of time left to take off. So, I took this week off but, wouldn’t you know I had 2 sick kids. That’s what I use PTO for, right? All of those items listed on the honey do list just stayed on the list. I did get to go out for a run today. For Christmas I got some colder weather running clothes. How bad am I, about a month later I finally get to try them out. It’s 30 degrees so it isn’t that cold but cold enough. I kind of like running with less clothes than more clothes. After 4.5 miles and about 15 different pictures and adjusting the self timer camera in a dead flower-pot I was able to take this great (not true it’s me) picture of my new clothes.
The kids are feeling fine now and I guess I have to start on the honey do list. At least after this post and then after a shower, I may have to see what’s on TV…I procrastinate…I am on vacation, sort of.