- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 17, 2013Posted by on
On purpose I hold on to my vacation days for work to use when the kids are sick. This year the kids were pretty healthy and I had a ton of time left to take off. So, I took this week off but, wouldn’t you know I had 2 sick kids. That’s what I use PTO for, right? All of those items listed on the honey do list just stayed on the list. I did get to go out for a run today. For Christmas I got some colder weather running clothes. How bad am I, about a month later I finally get to try them out. It’s 30 degrees so it isn’t that cold but cold enough. I kind of like running with less clothes than more clothes. After 4.5 miles and about 15 different pictures and adjusting the self timer camera in a dead flower-pot I was able to take this great (not true it’s me) picture of my new clothes.
The kids are feeling fine now and I guess I have to start on the honey do list. At least after this post and then after a shower, I may have to see what’s on TV…I procrastinate…I am on vacation, sort of.