- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 18, 2013Posted by on
Normally I wouldn’t blog about this but, oh well let’s do it. I had a bad work out this am. I was ok doing battling ropes but totally went to blah during the next station of sleds. I felt fine and even wanted to add weight to the sled, because I have done more weight. After two rounds of the sled I was hurting. I was exhausted. I am 41 and haven’t felt like this before (minus the three a days football practices in high school). It isn’t that I am new to this workout. I have been at home with my sick kids this week. Maybe I am getting sick but, I refuse to get sick. I am jinxing myself but, I honestly do not remember the last time I was sick (and no it’s not because I am old and forget). Today, I did take a pre workout of Jack3D. I have taken pre-workouts before but not Jack3D. I just wanted to see if it does make a difference I follow a blogger that really loves Jack3D. I am not going to blame my bad workout on that or my kids being sick…I am fine now and will keep trying the Jack3d to see what happens tomorrow. I am saying it was just a bad day. Actually, if you follow me at all you know I am a creature of habit. I have been off all week. Maybe it is that I am out of my normal routine.