- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 18, 2013Posted by on
Normally I wouldn’t blog about this but, oh well let’s do it. I had a bad work out this am. I was ok doing battling ropes but totally went to blah during the next station of sleds. I felt fine and even wanted to add weight to the sled, because I have done more weight. After two rounds of the sled I was hurting. I was exhausted. I am 41 and haven’t felt like this before (minus the three a days football practices in high school). It isn’t that I am new to this workout. I have been at home with my sick kids this week. Maybe I am getting sick but, I refuse to get sick. I am jinxing myself but, I honestly do not remember the last time I was sick (and no it’s not because I am old and forget). Today, I did take a pre workout of Jack3D. I have taken pre-workouts before but not Jack3D. I just wanted to see if it does make a difference I follow a blogger that really loves Jack3D. I am not going to blame my bad workout on that or my kids being sick…I am fine now and will keep trying the Jack3d to see what happens tomorrow. I am saying it was just a bad day. Actually, if you follow me at all you know I am a creature of habit. I have been off all week. Maybe it is that I am out of my normal routine.