- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 18, 2013Posted by on
Normally I wouldn’t blog about this but, oh well let’s do it. I had a bad work out this am. I was ok doing battling ropes but totally went to blah during the next station of sleds. I felt fine and even wanted to add weight to the sled, because I have done more weight. After two rounds of the sled I was hurting. I was exhausted. I am 41 and haven’t felt like this before (minus the three a days football practices in high school). It isn’t that I am new to this workout. I have been at home with my sick kids this week. Maybe I am getting sick but, I refuse to get sick. I am jinxing myself but, I honestly do not remember the last time I was sick (and no it’s not because I am old and forget). Today, I did take a pre workout of Jack3D. I have taken pre-workouts before but not Jack3D. I just wanted to see if it does make a difference I follow a blogger that really loves Jack3D. I am not going to blame my bad workout on that or my kids being sick…I am fine now and will keep trying the Jack3d to see what happens tomorrow. I am saying it was just a bad day. Actually, if you follow me at all you know I am a creature of habit. I have been off all week. Maybe it is that I am out of my normal routine.