- I'm getting smarter and hungry. Both are killing me. #FoodDeliciousScience is a great show I found on #Netflix My… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- When I taste tequila @DanAndShay I think of Mexico. Warm weather, Sun, Beaches. Good thing I'm drinking tequila now… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- This is so true and the way our social society is nowadays. Doesn't mean I have to like it but, if I choose to exis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Wireless Internet, Wireless Charging, Wireless Headphones, Wireless Bras. I hate technology. #MindBlown 2 weeks ago
- The difference between wanting and achieving is self discipline. I keep looking for mine in the Cap'n Crunch box. #CerealPrize . 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 20, 2013Posted by on
I wish I had some pictures but, I had a blast doing the “Hit the Deck” workout I saw on A Two Storey Home. As Catherine described, it was a workout from Bob Harper on the Biggest Loser. So, I asked my oldest boy to try it with me. We decided diamonds would be jumping jacks, hearts would be push-ups, spades would be squats, and clubs would be crunches. We made it through the deck in about 30 minutes. My other two kids were upset they didn’t start with us. So, I got to do it again. Thanks to Catherine I was able to bond with my kids and I had fun.