- Someone told me he wasn't wearing anything under the towel. I had to see for myself. #PeytonStatue https://t.co/sW8s9hLzS7 1 week ago
- The commercials at Lucas Oil Stadium are awesome. The backup QBs supporting Manning is awesome. #ThankYouPeyton #sfvsind 1 week ago
- Two days in a row now I've heard Men At Work's "Down Under". I've never had it but, I'm hungry for a Vegemite sandwich. #FeedMe 1 week ago
- Did @dannyanderson23 just quote @SnoopDogg 's Gin & Juice. "my mind on my money And my money on my mind" #RappingPastor #ILoveMyChurch 2 weeks ago
- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 1 month ago
From losing to living
January 20, 2013Posted by on
I wish I had some pictures but, I had a blast doing the “Hit the Deck” workout I saw on A Two Storey Home. As Catherine described, it was a workout from Bob Harper on the Biggest Loser. So, I asked my oldest boy to try it with me. We decided diamonds would be jumping jacks, hearts would be push-ups, spades would be squats, and clubs would be crunches. We made it through the deck in about 30 minutes. My other two kids were upset they didn’t start with us. So, I got to do it again. Thanks to Catherine I was able to bond with my kids and I had fun.