- I entered at 155 pounds in the light and exited at 152 pounds in the dark. #SlowReader 2 days ago
- I'm glad I'm not cool enough to be at the #Brickyard400 even though I wish I was. But I'm in bed instead of in traffic now. 4 days ago
- Can @kaseykahne race #phelps and the shark now? 4 days ago
- I'm not watching #TheOpen. I'm watching #ChampionshipOfBags. #Cornhole I can play this in my yard. #practicemakesperfect quitting my job. 5 days ago
- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 1 week ago
From losing to living
January 20, 2013Posted by on
I wish I had some pictures but, I had a blast doing the “Hit the Deck” workout I saw on A Two Storey Home. As Catherine described, it was a workout from Bob Harper on the Biggest Loser. So, I asked my oldest boy to try it with me. We decided diamonds would be jumping jacks, hearts would be push-ups, spades would be squats, and clubs would be crunches. We made it through the deck in about 30 minutes. My other two kids were upset they didn’t start with us. So, I got to do it again. Thanks to Catherine I was able to bond with my kids and I had fun.