- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
January 25, 2013Posted by on
I am off of work today. One of the things I like about being off is I don’t have to be in a hurry to do everything. For example I have already worked out and showered but, I am in no hurry to get dressed. No one is around to scare so, here I am donning a towel and posting about my Friday.
As mentioned, I worked out this morning. I am in a Kettlebell Bootcamp that meets every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (Saturdays are also open). The session I am in starts at 5:15 am. So, even though I am off work, I still get up bright and early. If I were more camera talented, I would have taken a picture of the workout on the board or maybe even me trying to do the workout but, all you get from me is a list of the workout.
- Warm Up
- Get-ups 1R/1L
- Push ups(10)
- Stations (5 minutes each)
- Pull Ups(5) or Ring Rows(10) – you go I go with a buddy
- Double Kettlebell Squats(5) – you go I go with a buddy
- Weighted Alt Leg Raises(30) or whatever you can get in 40 seconds rest for 20 seconds
- Jump Rope – 40 seconds on 20 seconds off
- Finisher (21 reps first set, 15 reps second set, 9 reps last set)
After that, I decided to run about a mile around the gym while the next Kettlebell Session was warming up. Since I am off work, what the heck..DO IT ALL AGAIN! So, I did it a second time. I like being off work. Now on to my
honey do list which includes shopping for my 14th wedding anniversary gift for my wife. Any suggestions? Then I need to clean the garage. Fun Fun!