- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Social or Not So Much
My wife’s coworkers are addicted to Pinterest. I have an account there but, I have no clue how to use it. The pictures of food look great and I think for her being on the glycemic index count thing maybe Pinterest would be fun for her. I am selfish. I would benefit too because if she tries to make something, I get to eat it.
I have all these social media accounts. Twitter (@kwasson123) is probably my most active one. I follow more than I tweet. I have only posted a few things on Facebook and my pictures are probably 10 years old so, that probably makes me more of a stalker.
Like I said before, I am clueless about Pinterest. I am just not sure I want to lose my wife to an addiction to Pinterest but, I want that food. So, I am asking the smart people out here to give me some advice on Pinterest.
I know this post has nothing to do with anything so, I will just say I am at work listening to the movie Groundhog Day. I may
watch listen to it over and over again. Happy February.