- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Social or Not So Much
My wife’s coworkers are addicted to Pinterest. I have an account there but, I have no clue how to use it. The pictures of food look great and I think for her being on the glycemic index count thing maybe Pinterest would be fun for her. I am selfish. I would benefit too because if she tries to make something, I get to eat it.
I have all these social media accounts. Twitter (@kwasson123) is probably my most active one. I follow more than I tweet. I have only posted a few things on Facebook and my pictures are probably 10 years old so, that probably makes me more of a stalker.
Like I said before, I am clueless about Pinterest. I am just not sure I want to lose my wife to an addiction to Pinterest but, I want that food. So, I am asking the smart people out here to give me some advice on Pinterest.
I know this post has nothing to do with anything so, I will just say I am at work listening to the movie Groundhog Day. I may
watch listen to it over and over again. Happy February.