- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
Social or Not So Much
My wife’s coworkers are addicted to Pinterest. I have an account there but, I have no clue how to use it. The pictures of food look great and I think for her being on the glycemic index count thing maybe Pinterest would be fun for her. I am selfish. I would benefit too because if she tries to make something, I get to eat it.
I have all these social media accounts. Twitter (@kwasson123) is probably my most active one. I follow more than I tweet. I have only posted a few things on Facebook and my pictures are probably 10 years old so, that probably makes me more of a stalker.
Like I said before, I am clueless about Pinterest. I am just not sure I want to lose my wife to an addiction to Pinterest but, I want that food. So, I am asking the smart people out here to give me some advice on Pinterest.
I know this post has nothing to do with anything so, I will just say I am at work listening to the movie Groundhog Day. I may
watch listen to it over and over again. Happy February.