- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Social or Not So Much
My wife’s coworkers are addicted to Pinterest. I have an account there but, I have no clue how to use it. The pictures of food look great and I think for her being on the glycemic index count thing maybe Pinterest would be fun for her. I am selfish. I would benefit too because if she tries to make something, I get to eat it.
I have all these social media accounts. Twitter (@kwasson123) is probably my most active one. I follow more than I tweet. I have only posted a few things on Facebook and my pictures are probably 10 years old so, that probably makes me more of a stalker.
Like I said before, I am clueless about Pinterest. I am just not sure I want to lose my wife to an addiction to Pinterest but, I want that food. So, I am asking the smart people out here to give me some advice on Pinterest.
I know this post has nothing to do with anything so, I will just say I am at work listening to the movie Groundhog Day. I may
watch listen to it over and over again. Happy February.