- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Just Say No
February 12, 2013Posted by on
Every once in a while we tend to stock up on some munchies at work. A little here and a little there adds up throughout the day, week, and months and it’s really bad because I like peanut butter pretzels, animal crackers, cheese puffs,cheez-its, and chocolate covered pretzels. At least there are pistachios in the stack of temptations. I have made a commitment to do this “Totally Fit Life” program. I am saying “NO” to it all.
Instead I am drinking my protein shake, eating a couple of hard-boiled eggs throughout the morning and eating this great salad of turkey breast, red peppers, cucumbers and hot salsa as the dressing. After my afternoon workout, I have another protein shake. For an afternoon snack I have a fruit. This week it is a grapefruit. Sometime I eat chobani greek yogurt. That is my usual day of eating at work.