- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Just Say No
February 12, 2013Posted by on
Every once in a while we tend to stock up on some munchies at work. A little here and a little there adds up throughout the day, week, and months and it’s really bad because I like peanut butter pretzels, animal crackers, cheese puffs,cheez-its, and chocolate covered pretzels. At least there are pistachios in the stack of temptations. I have made a commitment to do this “Totally Fit Life” program. I am saying “NO” to it all.
Instead I am drinking my protein shake, eating a couple of hard-boiled eggs throughout the morning and eating this great salad of turkey breast, red peppers, cucumbers and hot salsa as the dressing. After my afternoon workout, I have another protein shake. For an afternoon snack I have a fruit. This week it is a grapefruit. Sometime I eat chobani greek yogurt. That is my usual day of eating at work.