- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Just Say No
February 12, 2013Posted by on
Every once in a while we tend to stock up on some munchies at work. A little here and a little there adds up throughout the day, week, and months and it’s really bad because I like peanut butter pretzels, animal crackers, cheese puffs,cheez-its, and chocolate covered pretzels. At least there are pistachios in the stack of temptations. I have made a commitment to do this “Totally Fit Life” program. I am saying “NO” to it all.
Instead I am drinking my protein shake, eating a couple of hard-boiled eggs throughout the morning and eating this great salad of turkey breast, red peppers, cucumbers and hot salsa as the dressing. After my afternoon workout, I have another protein shake. For an afternoon snack I have a fruit. This week it is a grapefruit. Sometime I eat chobani greek yogurt. That is my usual day of eating at work.