- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
February 22, 2013Posted by on
Does it mean I have a problem when my 5:00 am Kettlebell Bootcamp gets cancelled and I am totally bummed out?
My “training”, (opposed to class or workouts) because coach thinks he is training athletes, is held at the local high school. We had some snow and ice making the school opening delay for 2 hours in the morning. This means no bootcamp. The reason for the most part is so the parking lots can get treated and plowed for the kids when they get to school. Most people would be happy to sleep in. I am upset mainly because this throws off my schedule. I have posted about this before I am the definition of creature of habit. You mess up one thing and I am lost for the day. I still plan on working out during lunch unless, since my morning was messed up, I decide to go out for lunch (resist the urge). I just like my full body, sweating, lung hurting training in the morning. It wasn’t long ago that I would have never said that.
- Anyone else feel the same way about liking the fun in hard exercise?
- Anyone else get thrown out of whack when their schedule changes?