- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
February 22, 2013Posted by on
Does it mean I have a problem when my 5:00 am Kettlebell Bootcamp gets cancelled and I am totally bummed out?
My “training”, (opposed to class or workouts) because coach thinks he is training athletes, is held at the local high school. We had some snow and ice making the school opening delay for 2 hours in the morning. This means no bootcamp. The reason for the most part is so the parking lots can get treated and plowed for the kids when they get to school. Most people would be happy to sleep in. I am upset mainly because this throws off my schedule. I have posted about this before I am the definition of creature of habit. You mess up one thing and I am lost for the day. I still plan on working out during lunch unless, since my morning was messed up, I decide to go out for lunch (resist the urge). I just like my full body, sweating, lung hurting training in the morning. It wasn’t long ago that I would have never said that.
- Anyone else feel the same way about liking the fun in hard exercise?
- Anyone else get thrown out of whack when their schedule changes?