- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
Short but Intense
March 6, 2013Posted by on
A couple of weeks ago I posted about being bummed when school was canceled or on a delay resulting in a cancelled kettlebell class. Fast forward to today at 4:30, I woke to 4 inches of snow. The good news is I hadn’t received any messages about school being closed or delayed. So, yippee, no being bummed today right? As I pulled into the parking lot there were a few other cars there. As I was grabbing my water and towel, some of the cars started to leave then my phone started ringing. Grrrr…School was delayed. We have been told that when school is on a delay or is cancelled we would not have our Bootcamp. Then I saw our coach in the door of the school. He said since he was there we could come in and workout. I am Happy, Happy, Happy (anyone knows who says that). I ran out and told the people that were still hanging out that we could go in. Only six of us there but, I got a workout in. It was a relatively easy one.
Two Density Circuits (12 minutes each)
- Heavy Bench Press alternated with Heavy Squats – 5 reps each
- Pull Ups alternated with Dead Lifts – 5 reps each
One Arm Snatch (4 minutes) – 20 seconds right, 10 seconds rest, 20 seconds left
Abs (4 minutes) – 20 seconds on 10 seconds rest
It was a short one but somewhat intense. I can feel it now so, it must have done something. I am just glad I was able to get it in this morning.