- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
Short but Intense
March 6, 2013Posted by on
A couple of weeks ago I posted about being bummed when school was canceled or on a delay resulting in a cancelled kettlebell class. Fast forward to today at 4:30, I woke to 4 inches of snow. The good news is I hadn’t received any messages about school being closed or delayed. So, yippee, no being bummed today right? As I pulled into the parking lot there were a few other cars there. As I was grabbing my water and towel, some of the cars started to leave then my phone started ringing. Grrrr…School was delayed. We have been told that when school is on a delay or is cancelled we would not have our Bootcamp. Then I saw our coach in the door of the school. He said since he was there we could come in and workout. I am Happy, Happy, Happy (anyone knows who says that). I ran out and told the people that were still hanging out that we could go in. Only six of us there but, I got a workout in. It was a relatively easy one.
Two Density Circuits (12 minutes each)
- Heavy Bench Press alternated with Heavy Squats – 5 reps each
- Pull Ups alternated with Dead Lifts – 5 reps each
One Arm Snatch (4 minutes) – 20 seconds right, 10 seconds rest, 20 seconds left
Abs (4 minutes) – 20 seconds on 10 seconds rest
It was a short one but somewhat intense. I can feel it now so, it must have done something. I am just glad I was able to get it in this morning.