- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 25, 2013Posted by on
One of my coaches of my Kettlebell Bootcamp wants to try a workout of the week (WOW). Every Tuesday he is going to tweet a workout that we can do at home with no or very little equipment. We will have until the following Monday to complete the WOW and send him our results. This is something new so, I hope people use it and he sticks with it. I am going to give it a try. You can follow along with me @kwasson123 or by clicking the link on the right. If you want, you can even join in. Follow my coach @KBbootcamps. Send your results to him. He may not know you but, it would be fun to bug him.
Alternate Leg Raises
Complete each exercise in order at 50 reps each. After completing 50 alt. leg raises complete each exercise at 40 reps and so on down to 10 reps each. Complete the workout as fast as you can.
I had no clue what to expect from this first one. It was over pretty quick my legs feel like they are full of lead so it must have done something and I was starting to sweat. I am guessing the next will be a little more challenging.