- I'm getting smarter and hungry. Both are killing me. #FoodDeliciousScience is a great show I found on #Netflix My… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- When I taste tequila @DanAndShay I think of Mexico. Warm weather, Sun, Beaches. Good thing I'm drinking tequila now… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- This is so true and the way our social society is nowadays. Doesn't mean I have to like it but, if I choose to exis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Wireless Internet, Wireless Charging, Wireless Headphones, Wireless Bras. I hate technology. #MindBlown 2 weeks ago
- The difference between wanting and achieving is self discipline. I keep looking for mine in the Cap'n Crunch box. #CerealPrize . 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 25, 2013Posted by on
One of my coaches of my Kettlebell Bootcamp wants to try a workout of the week (WOW). Every Tuesday he is going to tweet a workout that we can do at home with no or very little equipment. We will have until the following Monday to complete the WOW and send him our results. This is something new so, I hope people use it and he sticks with it. I am going to give it a try. You can follow along with me @kwasson123 or by clicking the link on the right. If you want, you can even join in. Follow my coach @KBbootcamps. Send your results to him. He may not know you but, it would be fun to bug him.
Alternate Leg Raises
Complete each exercise in order at 50 reps each. After completing 50 alt. leg raises complete each exercise at 40 reps and so on down to 10 reps each. Complete the workout as fast as you can.
I had no clue what to expect from this first one. It was over pretty quick my legs feel like they are full of lead so it must have done something and I was starting to sweat. I am guessing the next will be a little more challenging.