- Someone told me he wasn't wearing anything under the towel. I had to see for myself. #PeytonStatue https://t.co/sW8s9hLzS7 1 week ago
- The commercials at Lucas Oil Stadium are awesome. The backup QBs supporting Manning is awesome. #ThankYouPeyton #sfvsind 1 week ago
- Two days in a row now I've heard Men At Work's "Down Under". I've never had it but, I'm hungry for a Vegemite sandwich. #FeedMe 1 week ago
- Did @dannyanderson23 just quote @SnoopDogg 's Gin & Juice. "my mind on my money And my money on my mind" #RappingPastor #ILoveMyChurch 2 weeks ago
- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 1 month ago
From losing to living
April 25, 2013Posted by on
One of my coaches of my Kettlebell Bootcamp wants to try a workout of the week (WOW). Every Tuesday he is going to tweet a workout that we can do at home with no or very little equipment. We will have until the following Monday to complete the WOW and send him our results. This is something new so, I hope people use it and he sticks with it. I am going to give it a try. You can follow along with me @kwasson123 or by clicking the link on the right. If you want, you can even join in. Follow my coach @KBbootcamps. Send your results to him. He may not know you but, it would be fun to bug him.
Alternate Leg Raises
Complete each exercise in order at 50 reps each. After completing 50 alt. leg raises complete each exercise at 40 reps and so on down to 10 reps each. Complete the workout as fast as you can.
I had no clue what to expect from this first one. It was over pretty quick my legs feel like they are full of lead so it must have done something and I was starting to sweat. I am guessing the next will be a little more challenging.