- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 1, 2013Posted by on
I have been slacking in my running department lately. This has to do with me wanting to lift more weights, loving the calf burn from 30 minutes on an elliptical, and just not wanting to run on a treadmill. Yesterday was gorgeous outside so; I figured I could catch some rays and burn some calories. I ran almost 5 miles in 45 minutes. My legs felt like they were full of lead when I stopped running and to think I almost bought a bib to run a 13.1 miler this weekend…so glad I didn’t do that. I thought I would be able to pick up right where I stopped about a month or two ago. I feel I am good shape but, maybe starting at 13 miles is a little asinine.
We just got our workout of the week (WOW) from coach.
10 push ups
20 reverse lunges (10 right / 10 left)
30 mountain climbers (total)
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes. Your total score is the number of complete rounds plus the number of reps completed of the exercise you ended on. Example: 7 complete rounds plus 15 reverse lunges.
This made me sweat. I am not sure how I stack up against everyone else but, seeing as I was dripping wet, it must have been a good workout. I was able to to do 14 complete rounds plus 25 mountain climbers. So, close to 15.