- Someone told me he wasn't wearing anything under the towel. I had to see for myself. #PeytonStatue https://t.co/sW8s9hLzS7 1 week ago
- The commercials at Lucas Oil Stadium are awesome. The backup QBs supporting Manning is awesome. #ThankYouPeyton #sfvsind 1 week ago
- Two days in a row now I've heard Men At Work's "Down Under". I've never had it but, I'm hungry for a Vegemite sandwich. #FeedMe 1 week ago
- Did @dannyanderson23 just quote @SnoopDogg 's Gin & Juice. "my mind on my money And my money on my mind" #RappingPastor #ILoveMyChurch 2 weeks ago
- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 1 month ago
From losing to living
May 20, 2013Posted by on
I have been slacking but, I really have not had much to say. Yes, I have had 2 workout of the week that I didn’t post so, here they are:
- 4 rounds for time: My time was 10:03.7.
- Push-ups x 10
- Squats x 20
- Alt Leg Raises x 30
- Jumping Jacks x 40
- Plank Holds x 50 seconds
- 21-15-9 reps for time: My time was 1:30.8.
- Jump squats
- Push ups
I wrote about my wife and Pinterest in this post, Social or Not So Much. Well she is not quite addicted but, over the weekend she found this on Pinterest, The Military Diet and wants to try it. It pretty much is 3 days of strict dieting and then 4 days of eating anything within reason. Has anyone tried it? It claims you can lose 10 pounds a week. Normally, I would try it with her because it is always easier to stay on a diet when your significant other is doing it with you. Ten pounds in a week and you are supposed to eat hotdogs and vanilla ice cream sounds a little too good to be true. She is all in and I will support her and if she does lose 10 pounds, I will join her eating hotdogs and all. For now, I will just keep eating my salads, veges, fruit, eggs, chicken, fish, and protein lattes.