- Next they will tell me #eggnog and #rum is bad for me. #BahHumbug Don't eat the raw dough from your Christmas coo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- The bad and good of my Double Cash Back credit card. Bad - I spend way too much on #Christmas presents. Good - M… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- I just read an email from the #Colts Reminding me to cast my ballot to send my favorite Colts players to the Pro Bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Since my white dog doesn't come to work with me, I have come to realize these wiry white hairs stuck in my sweatshi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IndyStarSports: Listen up! We’ve got two courtside tickets to Friday night’s #Pacers game to give away, including 2 passes to Lightboun… 4 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 3, 2014Posted by on
Wow. Talk about a long break….Where have I been? I have been here but, lazy. I was looking through the blogs I follow and I think they have all died away as well. It’s funny how that works. I am guessing no one follows me anymore. I wouldn’t blame them. I have been a bump on a log and not writing anything. It’s warming up and I really need to get ready for bikini season. No one wants to see me in a bikini though. I haven’t stopped exercising. I am addicted to it. I am getting ready to run the Spartan Race. That will be a muddy blast. The best thing I have done lately is I went on a 20 mile hike with a weighted ruck (backpack) on. It was fun. Ramble ramble with no aim with this post. I am ready for warmer weather and less layers so I will not have to look like this at the office.