- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 3, 2014Posted by on
Wow. Talk about a long break….Where have I been? I have been here but, lazy. I was looking through the blogs I follow and I think they have all died away as well. It’s funny how that works. I am guessing no one follows me anymore. I wouldn’t blame them. I have been a bump on a log and not writing anything. It’s warming up and I really need to get ready for bikini season. No one wants to see me in a bikini though. I haven’t stopped exercising. I am addicted to it. I am getting ready to run the Spartan Race. That will be a muddy blast. The best thing I have done lately is I went on a 20 mile hike with a weighted ruck (backpack) on. It was fun. Ramble ramble with no aim with this post. I am ready for warmer weather and less layers so I will not have to look like this at the office.