- If something dies in my car, how long does the dead smell linger? #HypotheticallyMeaning of course. 2 days ago
- Buying gluten free foods because they are healthier and sucking on electric cigarettes might be the 2 dumbest things ever. #PeopleAreStrange 1 week ago
- The only think I don't like about sunny warm spring days...nevermind I'm not that crazy. I love them. #SorryNeighbors #ShirtlessDay 1 week ago
- Have I missed this yet? People seem to cast blame on others. Has President Trump been blamed for the #Marsh stores closing? 2 weeks ago
- My bathroom stall is SO dark, I can't read the phone numbers to call for a good time. 2 weeks ago
From losing to living
April 3, 2014Posted by on
Wow. Talk about a long break….Where have I been? I have been here but, lazy. I was looking through the blogs I follow and I think they have all died away as well. It’s funny how that works. I am guessing no one follows me anymore. I wouldn’t blame them. I have been a bump on a log and not writing anything. It’s warming up and I really need to get ready for bikini season. No one wants to see me in a bikini though. I haven’t stopped exercising. I am addicted to it. I am getting ready to run the Spartan Race. That will be a muddy blast. The best thing I have done lately is I went on a 20 mile hike with a weighted ruck (backpack) on. It was fun. Ramble ramble with no aim with this post. I am ready for warmer weather and less layers so I will not have to look like this at the office.