- #NeverForget twitter.com/ryan_kelly70/s… 2 weeks ago
- #HurricaneIrma2017 VS #HuricaneAndrew1992 #Pray twitter.com/JoelNihlean/st… 2 weeks ago
- Good pick @dannyanderson23. Joy by @MattRandall22 was on point. #yep 3 weeks ago
- In 1988 I would buy my own pre-game breakfast at Waffle House on Fridays. Now HS athletes get 3 or 4 meals catered to them. #BackToTheFuture 3 weeks ago
- Dang it @ShannonSaldana this isn't the first time you hooked me on food https://t.co/lgxGmQZmXx 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 7, 2014Posted by on
This will be a back to back post. Two days in a row is a record for me. It got me to thinking of a question. What actually motivates me to run?
- I am stuck in front of my desk all day. I have to get up and move.
- I know it has to be burning some calories.
- Surely, it makes me healthier.
- Sometimes it helps me think.
- Sometimes it helps me NOT think.
- I don’t want to go to lunch and eat “good” but, unhealthy food.
- I like to run in the fun runs that serve beer, wine, chocolate, foam, or mud.
- Most importantly, I am going to the beach in a month. The sun is out and I am very pale. I run to soak up some rays.
What motivates you to run?