- Before you can hate, you have to know what you liked. 4 days ago
- I'm a failing #HumanExperiment Workout everyday. Eat healthy. Trumped by genetics but,I'm committed to this experiment #EveryRightToComplain 1 week ago
- Thanks kids. I was just informed #TheDab is almost as dumb as #DuckFace pictures. I'm too old for both. #LessonLearned 1 week ago
- Many seek it, others are offended. I'm neither but, it was nice to get a little bit of attention. 1 week ago
- If I had beer I might break 100, or at least not care that I can't. 3 weeks ago
From losing to living
May 7, 2014Posted by on
This will be a back to back post. Two days in a row is a record for me. It got me to thinking of a question. What actually motivates me to run?
- I am stuck in front of my desk all day. I have to get up and move.
- I know it has to be burning some calories.
- Surely, it makes me healthier.
- Sometimes it helps me think.
- Sometimes it helps me NOT think.
- I don’t want to go to lunch and eat “good” but, unhealthy food.
- I like to run in the fun runs that serve beer, wine, chocolate, foam, or mud.
- Most importantly, I am going to the beach in a month. The sun is out and I am very pale. I run to soak up some rays.
What motivates you to run?